NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Sorry for the trash pictures. Still on the job. But these fire reds are practically a low.

Itoldyouso01.gif

Trust me, I'm not gloating about this. Hell, I'm actually disgusted.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

Isn't that the '16 pair? You sole swapped them?

Come on OG. Now you know good and DAMN WELL, the 2016's DON'T sit up that high. Hell, the 2016's are probably lower than the 2020's.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Itoldyouso01.gif

Trust me, I'm not gloating about this. Hell, I'm actually disgusted.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

Come on OG. Now you know good and DAMN WELL, the 2016's DON'T sit up that high. Hell, the 2016's are probably lower than the 2020's.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
LOL I don’t know why but they looked off for 99s on my phone. It’s been a long day.

I didn't even get to the purchase screen, the whole site crashed on me and it was right when I got the J23 notification.

I'm not too mad about it tho. I got the FR5s last year so getting these would feel a little redundant.

For me, these Fire Red IV's just fit smaller. I have an 11.5 in the recent White/Cement release and a 12 in the recent Black/Red. Both fit fine. I went with a 11.5 in these Fire Red IV's and they fit as if they were a size 11. Not in terms of the length, but the overall amount of room for the rest of the shoe. I wore them 1 day and felt like they were just crushing my foot.
My PSG 4 fit like an 11 too. I wear a tts 11.5 my fire reds fit good but it's crazy becuase I have never seen anyone else say that but 100% sure my PSG's fit way more snug.

So I actually started emailing and blowing up Nike's support team every weekend with emails about getting a Recraft of the 4. I know it might be a waste of time but I seriously wont quit every week they get pictures, complaints and direction. I always reference NT though and tell them to scroll through this thread and see the disappointment.
They lost their way, Big Spanky.

Just vote with your wallet baby, don’t buy.

I feel you, but that **** could another 30 years ****ing with those dickheads, at Nike. It took 23 years to get a almost PERFECT Concord Retro. It's been 22, since we got a 85% perfect Black/Cement 4 retro. Honestly, I don't think we ever will get one. If we do, they'll probably charge $350-$500 for them. I'm good on that ****.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

Back
Top Bottom