NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 III 88

Joined Feb 25, 2013
hey i would really appreciate if you guys can tell me if these are real or not thanks

Joined Oct 8, 2012
Fake. Cement print is too bold, no heel bumps, tongue is slightly small. They are one of those really good fakes that ************* advertised along with the real pair. Not many people could tell the difference, me being one of them. Still, nobody will know they are fake unless someone is really really looking at them for longer than 10 mins.

Joined Aug 6, 2013
Wait, this is not obviously fake? I'm not trying to sound pretentious I thought the real Nike elephant print was relatively thin so usually when you see thick elephant print like this on WC3's I thought it immediately meant fake. Is this not correct?

Joined Nov 21, 2012
its a iffy to me. I'd pass on this one tho. The elephant print isnt right but the shoe tag is correct. This is wierd to me 

Joined Sep 6, 2012
On the 11's, the cementprint was noticeably thicker thanthe 03's.
Even had a heavy glue scent.

Pretty sure it'd be the same on these 13's.

Joined Mar 25, 2013
JESUS...SMH people just look at the tongues, these are obviously fake/gm/whatever you wanna call them. They are in no way legit IMO.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now