Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

1663423238227.jpeg
Dude, this is the cleanest Air Jordan 3 in the OG lineup. No one can convince me otherwise. Look at them with that Bulls jersey, they are perfection. 🤒

All of the OG colorways are excellent though.

Snkrs finally shipped- getting them Monday via fedex…original eta was 9/23. I guess they just pushed the dates out to decrease expectations. Happy to finally be able to….check ep height and matching leathers :lol:
Were you early access or release date?

Dude, this is the cleanest Air Jordan 3 in the OG lineup. No one can convince me otherwise. Look at them with that Bulls jersey, they are perfection. 🤒

All of the OG colorways are excellent though.
When it comes to 3s, 4s, and 6s, the white/red colorway is always the GOAT.

1663427255002.jpeg

1663427268764.jpeg

1663427508145.jpeg

Honorable mention: Fire Red 5s with the silver tongue

1663427671751.jpeg

I need to see these on foot to see if they curl up in the front like the previous 3s after a few wears.

Attachments

• 20220917_120222.jpg
    20220917_120222.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 516
Got my son’s pair from SNKRS while my pair still says preparing shipment. 🙄

Meanwhile, I’m tempted to grab a second pair even though my denims from a couple of years ago are still clean. I’ll hold out for the reimagineds next year.

Up until yesterday my pair said preparing shipment but now says will be delivered Monday….started to get a little worried because of how that delivery truck got robbed :lol:

This is only like the second time where I didn’t receive my SNKRS shipment on the following Wednesday

Not at all, people just want both pairs of the shoes that they purchased to look the same.

Apparently that’s too much to ask.
i dont think ive ever had a pair of shoes that had two identical perfecfly made shoes.

one looks either longer in length or height

someone was right the sole is not forgiving like the true blues and black cement... I noticed it yesterday just trying them on... I could only imagine feeling it more while wearing it... but Im assuming it cant be any worse than the 1s lol

So for all us who copped from snkrs and are still stuck at "preparing shipment" do we wait or what?

😤 jordan 3-6 was sooo ahead of it’s time. It’s crazy to think what the league was wearing at that time compared to MJ. I hope Tinker has been well compensated for his designs

I think all the time how it was no precedent for a lot of Tinker’s designs and they completely changed how we look at sneakers.

Especially some of those Jordans. Lol how do you come up with the 3’s - 7’s just from nowhere

i dont think ive ever had a pair of shoes that had two identical perfecfly made shoes.

one looks either longer in length or height

Really?

I don't pay that much attention but I think most of my shoes are always the same. I've honestly never really noticed a difference between shoes unless there was some sort of defect.

But that's the way it's supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom