Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Nvm they're shipping with lasership so my shoes are either getting stolen or this is going to happen to the box:
FirstAgedHoneybadger-size_restricted.gif

Mine still have not shipped. My son got his Thursday. I’m beginning to think they are going to cancel my order. Getting a little worried.

Dam pair seemed legit but only the right shoe theres like no space for my pinky toe... does that get better with wear or a wooden shoe tree help?

When you buy something with a card the company you bought from initially puts what is called an authorization hold on the money to make sure you can’t spend it before they officially charge you. Then when they ship the goods to you they actually charge the money from your account

If there is an authorization hold on your funds for more than 5 or so days but the company never actually charges you in that time, your bank will drop the hold and the money appears back in your account/on your card. Not a refund, just a hold falling off

Which can be dangerous because sometimes people feel like they got a refund/something free, and spend the money, just for it to be charged again when the item actually ships.

Good news: My shoes have shipped

Bad news: My refund has been taken back😆

Moral of the story: Nothing in life is free💯

D76A8723-B09B-4D0F-A9F9-751DA7AFB054.jpeg
Interesting. Mine is on the way as well and is scheduled to be here on Wednesday and so far, I've not been charged yet despite getting emailed an invoice with the amount paid/to be paid. :nerd:

When you buy something with a card the company you bought from initially puts what is called an authorization hold on the money to make sure you can’t spend it before they officially charge you. Then when they ship the goods to you they actually charge the money from your account

If there is an authorization hold on your funds for more than 5 or so days but the company never actually charges you in that time, your bank will drop the hold and the money appears back in your account/on your card. Not a refund, just a hold falling off

Which can be dangerous because sometimes people feel like they got a refund/something free, and spend the money, just for it to be charged again when the item actually ships.
Well shoot. I got the money for em but free shoes would be cool honestly.

I really want to double up now on these because I love them but there are other releases I want to save for.
See Nike says your chances of getting a shoe like the reimagined chicagos are equal, but if you look at my SNKRS purchases history, and other people’s history, you can see that statement is not true. See normally if i try to get a shoe on SNKRS, there’s a 50/50 chance of winning, but the reimagined chicagos are genetic freaks, and they are not normal, so I got a 25% chance, AT BEST chance of winning, but then you add bots to the mix, my chances drastic go down. See I got a 33% chance of winning, but the bots got a 66% chance of winning , so if I take my 33% chance, minus my 25% chance, I have a 8% chance of winning. But if you take the bots 75% chance of winning, and you add 66% chance of winning, then i have a 141% chance of losing to the bots. See the numbers don’t lie, and they spell a disaster for me come release day on those.
1663564585758.gif

Last edited:
I really want to double up now on these because I love them but there are other releases I want to save for.
See Nike says your chances of getting a shoe like the reimagined chicagos are equal, but if you look at my SNKRS purchases history, and other people’s history, you can see that statement is not true. See normally if i try to get a shoe on SNKRS, there’s a 50/50 chance of winning, but the reimagined chicagos are genetic freaks, and they are not normal, so I got a 25% chance, AT BEST chance of winning, but then you add bots to the mix, my chances drastic go down. See I got a 33% chance of winning, but the bots got a 66% chance of winning , so if I take my 33% chance, minus my 25% chance, I have a 8% chance of winning. But if you take the bots 75% chance of winning, and you add 66% chance of winning, then i have a 141% chance of losing to the bots. See the numbers don’t lie, and they spell a disaster for me come release day on those.
1663564585758.gif
A 50/50 chance of winning on SNKRS?

…are you Phil Knight’s mistress?

Back
Top Bottom