III Fragment (2 Years)
1663463497117.jpeg

IV Obsidian (6 Years)
1663463473154.jpeg

XXXI Fine Print (6 Years)
1663463446544.jpeg

X Red Steel (17 Years)
1663463419502.jpeg

Has anyone ever ordered kicks from the NBA store? They say they have a few size 12s left wondering if it's worth my time to order or if it will just end up canceled
Pull the trigger, they usually on point and has decent shipping service

🤏 This close to just buying a pair from Ebay. My SNKRS pair has not budged from "Preparing Shipment" since launch day and now I'm getting impatient.
You guys don’t have pairs sitting in store in your area? Where I’m at you can go in any mall and pick them up in your size with the exception of super big footers.

Family Pack

Here’s my 1 OG Toe and 1 retro Toe lol.

93E65FB5-477B-4D49-AC66-AA5658AF10C2.jpeg

Im not really trippin’, other than that the shoes are pretty flawless im not a quality Diva. OG’s were flawed too.

Are those the shoes for that box? Meaning are that the pair of size 10’s?

i don’t keep up with threads as much with a newborn now

can someone explain to me the nbastore situation without trolling?

i don’t keep up with threads as much with a newborn now

can someone explain to me the nbastore situation without trolling?
If you keep hitting submit the order doesn't go through but you keep getting charged. Some people had 5-6 charges, but the order doesn't go through. Just ties your money up before they
put it back in your account

Watching that Mike Tyson show on HULU. They got me feeling ready for the White/Cement IIIs now

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 11.01.46 PM.png

Please JB don't do too much "Reimagining"

I’m leaving the money in my account just is case, but we shall see. I’ve gotten free pairs of shoes before after my money was refunded.

You guys don’t have pairs sitting in store in your area? Where I’m at you can go in any mall and pick them up in your size with the exception of super big footers.
I'll try to check and see next time I'm out. The only mall near me never has good releases sitting for long. Every time I've gone into FTL or Champs there's nothing worth buying in regards to Jordan's but maybe with these I'll get lucky.

Back
Top Bottom