Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I don't think we'll get them til 2017. We're getting WC4's and BC4's with NA next year. It's lookin like the new retro cycle is 4 years at least with this remastered theme for now. We got a lot of the OG CW 5's in 2013 minus the black metallic 5's but 2017 will be 4 years since OG CW 5's got retroed and Black metallics will spearhead the pack. We'll probably only get the Black metallic 5's and the 3m fire red 5's with NA. I'm in for the 3m fire red's.....
BC4s confirmed?

IDK, I've never heard of that name, but I do know the source that posted it on twitter goes by this name  
[h1]Nightwing2303[/h1][h2]@Nightwing2303[/h2]
  and he has a lot of reps and followers.
Nightwing wasn't the original source; Nightwing tweeted the picture of what sneakergaga posted on IG, and not because he's excited for the re-re-re-re-retro, but because Nightwing hates how Jordan Brand has been re-releasing retro after retro after retro claiming that they're 'remastered' to be more like OG, when retros are suppose to be like the OGs as much as possible.

I'm in. Aqua 8s in a few weeks, WC 4s in Feb, flu games in May, these in the fall and I'm good. I doubt they will drop more NA retros (more like hope not because that's a lot of chee$ee especially at $220).

We need that OG 1990's font size. 
smile.gif

Sneakergaga posts fake

So if the rumor is true, those are early fakes he posted so legit will probably look better and not that ugly and sloppy

But hold up, hope they gon hey the Nike air right on the 4s and 6s right (as well as the 3s the 88s) but not the 5s??

if these drop with NA :nthat:

In for at least 2 pairs. OGs were my very first pair of Jordans so these have sentimental value to me

Bruhhhhh!!! In for 5 pairs and won't need to buy any other sneaker after this!! G R A I L S....please let this be happening...

so they can sell it again in 3-4 years time with NA done correctly.  Of course, then they'll do something else like remove the 3M.
If you all haven't noticed on this sample pic and the official NA Maroon VI's they both have Icy blue tint soles. So next time they re-re-re-re-release these in the future

they will have something left different too change up. So the next time around We'll get A PE clear soles, #23 stitched in and white laces. Like these pic's below.

Please NIKE/JB don't give us these materials like in these pic's below.

Please give us this...

I guess every sample has to start somewhere, even if it's with a dwarfed NA. not even stressing on it, if they are releasing it will be fixed come final production.

Back
Top Bottom