Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

34807BA7-14B2-4EE0-AE58-6E50D6C4934D.png
Just pulled the trigger on these tonight on stockx
Came in under 3hundo shipped I ain’t mad paying someone for almost 3 years of “storage”
Gonna look great in the rotation
Can’t wait till they ship

You think these will retro again in 2020 for the 30th anniversary? Or is it too soon after the 2016 retro? I passed on those and been kicking myself ever since.

Literally about to buy one. I already dress grungey like that on average but I forgot about the public enemy tee! That kid's whole aesthetic is dope lol
I have an olive army jacket to go over it too lol, I think I’m gonna do it lol

You ain’t the only one :nerd:

Im gonna lmao when I come in here and it’s a page full of dudes rocking that tee with their 5s on. I’m down.

Somebody post a link if they find a good quality one

Enta the stage of the buckshot shorty. Was fortunate to see buck live front row 2008-09ish in a tiny venue.. whole bcc sean p too.. r.i.p. one of the greats:pimp:
20190507_082355.jpg
20190507_082335.jpg
I remember buying the TAPE when I was 12 with friends and having to stash it under my mattress with all my other rap and metal **** with that pesky Parental Advisory sticker on it. Week before Christmas ‘93. My favorite song is Black Smif and Wessun “Anytimg test now me cling to me gun” and How Many MCs?

womp womp womp
woke up to an email from stockx saying the kicks the seller sent were fufu and they're gonna match me up with a new seller and keep it pushing forward at the same price
now im kind of thinking bout just getting a refund and going over to round two at this point

womp womp womp
woke up to an email from stockx saying the kicks the seller sent were fufu and they're gonna match me up with a new seller and keep it pushing forward at the same price
now im kind of thinking bout just getting a refund and going over to round two at this point
I errantly went with Flightclub to get my second pair from them and besides them being exhorbidently high it was ****ty. I got them in a replacement box which right off the bat made me question the Authenticity of said pair. I went over them with my real pair from 2016 and everything was the same except the production date (these were a size up so it was close). I had to contact them and take pictures because they didn’t take the time to EXPLAIN ANYWHERE to me that they used a replacement box because I mean, I’m stupid enough to drop over 300 on a shoe I bought for 220 3 years ago so why SHOULD Flight Club explain that to me. They sounded really condescending in an email back explaining how sometimes they have to use replacement boxes and blah blah blah (after I sent a well written and cordial friendly series of back and forth emails, in my job you have to learn to be cordial dealing with clients) It just felt like they were saying “listen dumb dumb, this is what you get for paying our prices. You want peace of mind and to know that you got the authentic product? Oh you poor poor idiot. That’s on you! And we’ll see you next time because we’re the only place that is going to carry the red Maestro 2’s and the Black/Blue/White Force 180’s In your size! Oh you can’t find those in 13 or 14 on StockX? Well no ****! Guess we got you next time you need an obscure 80’s, 90’s Nike basketball retro from more than 2 years ago!” Just, it felt like that and left a bad taste in my mouth. But at least they were Authentic...I think...

Agreed! I am contemplating whether I should buy a pair 2013's or wait for a potential drop next year.

I had a pair when they originally released in 1990.

Don't buy the 2013s. Quality isn't worth having, and a retro is imminent.

Buy a pair and consider them as your “WINTERIZED 3M 5” beat ups so you wear them during the winter and you wear your new retro 5 in good weather. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom