Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

People don't Get. JB probably just sold the most pairs of these out of any release all year. They are purposely making a boatload of these so they can umm. Make money. They don't give a **** about selling out or hype. They want everyone to have a pair and they will make sure it happens. Good for Jordan Brand. Adidas will never do that because Kanye won't allow it.
actually that is the reason Kanye left Nike was because they limited his shoes soo much and he wanted everyone to have a pair.

People don't Get. JB probably just sold the most pairs of these out of any release all year. They are purposely making a boatload of these so they can umm. Make money. They don't give a **** about selling out or hype. They want everyone to have a pair and they will make sure it happens. Good for Jordan Brand. Adidas will never do that because Kanye won't allow it.

I'm not 100% but I think you got that part backwards

I don't think kanye kicks would do very well if they made the same amount of pairs as Jordan did these.

I think they pull the all sales final with these

Yeah you right. Stamp receipt and all.

I'm only saying it cause I know from experience I left a pair at a footlocker in my hood and they deaded me on everything after. I was like y'all lame for even keeping track of that and never went back after one of they told me how that store does it

I can't lie, I'll be real salty paying the full price now only to have these 5s go to the Nike outlet for cheaper down the road lol.

buy from nike. keep your receipt inside the box. wear them as you like. if they hit outlets buy them again. put the new pair with your full priced receipt and return them. nike will always take back a new shoe as long as you have that

Damn just copped. Thinking about the double up but don't know if I should. There's gonna be so much stuff coming out and I've doubled up on a couple of releases already. My heart says yes, my brain says no.

buy from nike. keep your receipt inside the box. wear them as you like. if they hit outlets buy them again. put the new pair with your full priced receipt and return them. nike will always take back a new shoe as long as you have that

I can return these yellow air max zeros from two months ago with the receipt for full price?

Soon as they hit NDC desktop
mrw-i-am-watching-the-wire-on-hbo-go-and-see-something-that-would-make-a-good-reaction-gif-85669.gif

Come on Nike, you all know its time to drop these on NDC

Cmon baby :smile:

SNKRS is showing they're soldout.

Nah that dont mean nothin .. ive seen oos SNKRS and then pop up on NDC

I wonder how are resellers feeling?

I was told these were Limited?

Got military discount

just curious is there still a fsr at 34,42, 125 or any ny malls?

I can return these yellow air max zeros from two months ago with the receipt for full price?

Yes I've returned Lebron 11 All Stars sitting in my closet for 2 years and Nike gave me a FULL refund. As long as they're new and not worn. Even if they were worn you probably could clean them up a bit and Nike will still give you a full refund. One thing about Nike is their return policy is outstanding

Yes I've returned Lebron 11 All Stars sitting in my closet for 2 years and Nike gave me a FULL refund. As long as they're new and not worn. Even if they were worn you probably could clean them up a bit and Nike will still give you a full refund. One thing about Nike is their return policy is outstanding

Broooooo I appreciate you.

Got so much bs I'm bout to take to Nike.

Back
Top Bottom