Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Love these. Might be in the minority but I actually like the stitched 23.
michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-v-20.jpg

Dam, All the SOBESOLES buyers that jumped on that $260 didn't get them early and still a FSR on Finishline   ouch
Eh, only thing I'm salty about is not getting them early. Price wasn't a back breaker. Oh well, I'll have them waiting on me after work tomorrow. I'll probably stick to my raffles from now on, though

It's durabuck. The 2014 blk infrared 6s are nubuck
Then why does the Nike description say the upper is leather?  If it were Durabuck, they'd have to say synthetic leather.  On a related note, were the Oreo 5s nubuck, and the Bordeaux 7s Durabuck?

Then why does the Nike description say the upper is leather?  If it were Durabuck, they'd have to say synthetic leather.  On a related note, were the Oreo 5s nubuck, and the Bordeaux 7s Durabuck?

So far I'm loving these remastered OG drops :smokin

F Gentry and his "protect the OG collectors" mentality

Gentry was about the biggest blowhard BS artist I've ever seen. Not sure how he ever got to that position, or even how he lasted that long. But when he left the JB offices for the last time, I bet that door couldn't close fast enough. NT was singing "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" that day. :lol:

All the excuses he gave about why NIKE AIR would never be back, and lo and behold, look what we are feasting on now that he's gone.

G, it was real and it was good but it was never real good. Have a nice life. :lol:

I ain't mad at @SobeSoles. Even though they were easy to get I still woulda went and done the whole raffle deal if I didn't order. The extra $15 I paid is worth the time/gas.

Held these today everything was on point especially how soft the durabuck was but the $220+tax scared me away. I will be waiting it out to see if I can get a good deal under $200.

Last edited:
Can someone customize 23 on these real quick to satisfy this dude... come to think of it, it may be a cool custom idea. seriously though I jumped on the presale fiasco and only spend up to 250 shipped which was about retail+tax+shipping. So both parties were happy.

Love these. Might be in the minority but I actually like the stitched 23.
michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-v-20.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom