Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Oh I tore up the cookies on the depressing ride home that lasted until 3AM. Someone just said something about false advertising, well the Raiders said they had a defense, now THAT'S false advertising. LOL. My Vs didn't come out of the weekend too bad though. I wore them 3 days straight literally morning till night every day. Didn't see even one other person either at the game or out and about in the Bay Area wearing them (I did see a guy at dinner Saturday wearing some Red Octobers though). My Vs are still comfy as hell. The more I wear them, the more comfortable they seem to get. And I didn't stop in the Coliseum men's rooms once, I'm sure that helped their condition. LOL.
But did you break necks? 

roll.gif

Other than that, I think it's silly that some dudes worry as hard as they do about exclusivity. WHO CARES if someone else has the same shoe as you??? I waited and budgeted a good 8 months to buy the black/metallics, and 16 years beyond that for JB to get the shoe right again, I'm damn sure going to enjoy them from now until well beyond NT Elementary School Playground Busted status. Sometimes you guys sound like if J-Lo and Angelina Jolie wore the same damn dress to the Oscars and then started *****ing at each other about it.

WEAR YOUR SHOES.

I care who has the same shoe as me, since I have a couple pairs to choose from then I decide when I want to wear a pair of shoes.  Dudes always trying to tell other dudes when and how often they need to wear there own shoes.  Last time I checked you weren't the one throwing down the money buying my shoes.  Judging by the post you don't have as much disposable income so I can understand you wanting to wear the shoes until they break apart.  However on this side I don't have that issue, if I want to wait a year before wearing a shoe.  I am waiting a year.  Stop worrying about what other guys do with the shoes they buy and keep budgeting your funds for the next release.

​
 ​
My goodness, we have a grown man worrying about what another man does with his shoes & his money? Tryna clown him, and throw shade, for if he had read his statement... He would've realized that wasn't what he was talkin' even about. I swear, some of you never seem to amaze me on this forum. 
mean.gif
Oh, and if you're goin' to sneak diss me, use my name next time.
Dudes really getting upset that other people are deciding when they want to wear there shoes.  Really that is where things are at these days, you would of thought they were spending money on my shoes. 

I hear you man people so worried about what I am putting on my feet.

Judging by the post you don't have as much disposable income so I can understand you wanting to wear the shoes until they break apart.

Uh, I beg to differ.

I went through a move this year that cost me about $25K. So that's where a lot of my "disposable" income had to go. Plus, you know, supporting 2 kids, getting them in new schools, my own school tuition, responsibilities. Stuff us grown ups need to do. Not buying pairs of kicks every week that I'm NOT going to wear for 2 or 3 years.

And the only reason I budgeted for the black/metallics, my one grail and the one shoe I'd NEVER miss getting, was because including pairs for me, my girl, and my kids, I bought 12 of them. But yeah, you can e-clown me because you think you have more income than I do. That and wearing your shoes 5 years from now should give you quite the nice ego rub.

Dudes are way too sensitive these days. It must be the Kanye effect.

Awful man, but those tipped passes were flukes, 11 pt difference there.

Look what I chose as my username when I set up this account!!!

Trash cb.

LOL. True! But Reggie's got a hard on for Hayden for some reason. So I don't think he's going anywhere.

Uh, I beg to differ.

I went through a move this year that cost me about $25K. So that's where a lot of my "disposable" income had to go. Plus, you know, supporting 2 kids, getting them in new schools, my own school tuition, responsibilities. Stuff us grown ups need to do. Not buying pairs of kicks every week that I'm NOT going to wear for 2 or 3 years.

And the only reason I budgeted for the black/metallics, my one grail and the one shoe I'd NEVER miss getting, was because including pairs for me, my girl, and my kids, I bought 12 of them. But yeah, you can e-clown me because you think you have more income than I do. That and wearing your shoes 5 years from now should give you quite the nice ego rub.

Dudes are way too sensitive these days. It must be the Kanye effect.

Oh you got two kids oh that's cute as do I. Mortgage, daycare, savings, school shopping, car notes, business expenses, wife's school loans. Don't go talking like you are the only one doing well, I'm not one of your college classmates you might be doing better than.

Hmmm must be that millenials effect forgetting people are well in life not just them.

Oh you got two kids oh that's cute as do I. Mortgage, daycare, savings, school shopping, car notes, business expenses, wife's school loans. Don't go talking like you are the only one doing well, I'm not one of your college classmates you might be doing better than.

Hmmm must be that millenials effect forgetting people are well in life not just them.

LOL, I'm far from a Millennial. But more power to ya, bro.

Last edited:

Dudes really getting upset that other people are deciding when they want to wear there shoes.  Really that is where things are at these days, you would of thought they were spending money on my shoes. 

I hear you man people so worried about what I am putting on my feet.
Nah, not upset at all.

If you or others get off on "breaking necks" years down the line, more power to ya. We all have our own ways of doing things. Personally, I wear my shoes when I buy them. I don't give two F's if other people are wearing them. "Ice" them for years, "break necks" years down the line, if that floats your boat, tickles your fancy, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, then that is all that matters. 

Is it just me getting fatter or is JB making narrower shoes every release? I just wore my 5's for the first time and they are super tight compared to my '07 pair and both are Size 11.

Is it just me getting fatter or is JB making narrower shoes every release? I just wore my 5's for the first time and they are super tight compared to my '07 pair and both are Size 11.

Just you getting fatter! [emoji]128518[/emoji]

The '07s probably a lot more stretched out than the '16s give em time, the leather will stretch and crease, and they'll loosen up. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Nah, not upset at all.

If you or others get off on "breaking necks" years down the line, more power to ya. We all have our own ways of doing things. Personally, I wear my shoes when I buy them. I don't give two F's if other people are wearing them. "Ice" them for years, "break necks" years down the line, if that floats your boat, tickles your fancy, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, then that is all that matters. 

View media item 2172776

You're not upset now, because someone checked u. :smile: But yes, I agree, and that's how it should be.

Repped.

:smile:

I knew some places metallic v's be at, I could've pulled up on em, but I ain't think that was GANGSTA

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why they sat in stores so long heatseeker23 heatseeker23 .

Repped.

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom