Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Jordan brand tripping with these prices for apparel!! Nice jacket for the 5's, but not $500 nice!
mean.gif

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...-retro-5-bomber-jacket-mens/silver/black/?cm=

Eastbay trying to hit people over the head with prices.  LMAO.  Someone had to have mismarked those jackets.  I could see 100 - 125,

My Thunder IV's from three years ago are still DS too, @TitanG545. I just know that the midsole is gonna crack miserably, when I decide to bring em out.
Marz I decided to wear the Thunder IV's in Vegas they held up quite nice, no cracks.

Lol man I love reflective gear A LOT and I would buy that bomber jacket but not for those prices. 

Damn!

What were the prices like on the Jordan LS bomber jackets in the mid 00s? I still got my cement print one for the Cool Grey IIIs and had the reversable joint for the olive Vs but cant recall MSRP.

I still want these in my life. Didnt buy them on release day -_-. Hopefully soon to complete mj's all star game worn shoe collection

Originally Posted by TitanG545  

Marz I decided to wear the Thunder IV's in Vegas they held up quite nice, no cracks.
They didn't crease up heavy did they @TitanG545? Not that I'm worried about that, I just heard that they crease quicker than the BC 4's, since they use Durabuck material.

Back
Top Bottom