Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Agree about the vi in general. Black/ infrared with durabuck or bust. My guess is we will either get durabuck or NA but probably not both.
Nike Air is a reach.  None of the 4's in 2012 had it, and none of the 5's this year are scheduled to have that luxury either.  As for quality, that's anyone's guess.

Nike Air is a reach.  None of the 4's in 2012 had it, and none of the 5's this year are scheduled to have that luxury either.  As for quality, that's anyone's guess.
Truth. Hoping they break that pattern but I won't hold my breath.

I know it's asking too much from this brand....but they could throw in the reflective scotchlite that belongs on the black/infrareds too.

LOL right.
mean.gif
Fingers crossed anyway. That would be the t*ts!!!

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

VIs have become my second favorite J's after the XIIIs.

Thankfully Nike hasn't fully bastardized these yet.

Retros have been pretty good quality.

If they drop the Carmines and Black/Infrared in NIke Air on the back, I'll be an extremely happy man.

Of course no one paid attention to the Nike Air back in 1991. I certainly didn't care. But that's because there wasn't an alternative at the time, so you didn't have anything to compare it to.

Look at this:

View media item 439797

To me, the Jumpman looks so disgusting, probably because of that goofy AIR underneath it and the fact that the Jumpman is doing the splits! If it were just a normal Jumpman I wouldn't really care as much but for some reason they totally botched that one.

Personally, I want Nike Air, but if not I would just settle for a Jumpman not doing the splits.

Sorry for trolling this thread right now, but YES!

The NIKE AIR destroys the Jumpman AIR on these. And why not just a Jumpman like the V's? That AIR font below the Jumpman has always been AWFUL!!!!!!!

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

VIs have become my second favorite J's after the XIIIs.

Thankfully Nike hasn't fully bastardized these yet.

Retros have been pretty good quality.

If they drop the Carmines and Black/Infrared in NIke Air on the back, I'll be an extremely happy man.

VI's been bastardized....

Pistons, lakers, gay pride lookin joints, DB, etc.

They just lucky da OG colors are so classic.

i wouldn't mind da maroons, but those were da weakest OG color...when you see da movie hoops dreams those

were da ones on da wall..no one care about em
laugh.gif

First J's for me were the Black VI's. Got them for Christmas that year. I was extra pumped when I got them because I spent the entire previous year hating on my little bro who ended up getting the black / metallic V's and I ended up with some Reebok Pumps. Shortly after that, I saw that my uncle picked up the Maroon joints. Both shoes / colorways remind of the endless hours of basketball we played in his back yard with my Pops as well. Pops had the OG "Chicago" 1's though. Still has them to this day. They're suuuuper beat, and he still won't give them up. Buster!

maroons and septembers are on my list. infareds already come out less then 3 years ago, if you missed out, thats on you. Common JB do the right thing

With or without NA...Carmines will be copped..! Black/infrared/true red, varsity red is a close second for me.

Back
Top Bottom