Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

^ Wait a minute, I need to understand your statement. You cop the shoe first, then make a decision on whether or not to keep it? I did read that correctly, right?

^ Wait a minute, I need to understand your statement. You cop the shoe first, then make a decision on whether or not to keep it? I did read that correctly, right?
I do that........................but only if pictures dont do them enough justice. These meet that criteria. I will cop, if it too pink ill return and continue to look for a DS pair of 2010s

I do that........................but only if pictures dont do them enough justice. These meet that criteria. I will cop, if it too pink ill return and continue to look for a DS pair of 2010s
Return the shoes? Nah fam 
laugh.gif
. Everybody resells. I know what the climate is now. It just seems so backwards to me, that's why I asked the question. 

laugh.gif
. Everybody resells. I know what the climate is now. It just seems so backwards to me, that's why I asked the question. 
i RARELY resell.  No point in reselling unless youre gettin some real money for the kicks. i.e. Bred 1 OG. 140 investment and flip for 400. NO need to go through the  hassle for 50 or 60 bucks. Thats just me. A lot of folks think flippng a shoe 50 over retail is a come up lol 

i RARELY resell.  No point in reselling unless youre gettin some real money for the kicks. i.e. Bred 1 OG. 140 investment and flip for 400. NO need to go through the  hassle for 50 or 60 bucks. Thats just me. A lot of folks think flippng a shoe 50 over retail is a come up lol 

Im sure someone who can cop 20 pairs for 50 a pair and come up with 1k for a day's job DOES come up . Oh well , maybe its just me though.

On to the shoes , I have two pairs already locked down...If i can find a 2010 ds pair to trade one , and maybe add some cash that would be alright...

Super gr on those though...Not even gonna get that extra 50 on re-sell market , so everybody will get theirs I believe...

laugh.gif
Yeah true. I worked in a store, so I'm used to looking at a shoe as opposed to buying blind. The stuff I buy now is just a different color of what I already have, so I have some idea of what I'm buying. But, some people buy kicks of models they never before owned ( example: AJ 5) and they don't know how they fit/feel, then resell it. The mindset has changed drastically. To each their own though.

i was going to return my gammas xii but the box was so big and i tossed return label so sold on the bay i grabbed them hoping id like em but didnt a guy on here got em i broke even pretty much after time gas shippng and so on i returned asteroids cause  i got a pr from x mass just saying

but ill grab these online if i cant get them in hand to see if i like them the leather looks cheap so if im bored and up ill try if i havent seen them yet i want the black pair way over these i had 2 of the packs sold both white ones

any 3m on these at all? like og's

i was going to return my gammas xii but the box was so big and i tossed return label so sold on the bay i grabbed them hoping id like em but didnt a guy on here got em i broke even pretty much after time gas shippng and so on i returned asteroids cause  i got a pr from x mass just saying

but ill grab these online if i cant get them in hand to see if i like them the leather looks cheap so if im bored and up ill try if i havent seen them yet i want the black pair way over these i had 2 of the packs sold both white ones

i didnt mention i only return if i can return in the physical store. from all the reviews ive seen no 3m.

I like em more towards the pink side then that dull varsity red

the pinkish Infa red looks good on white

Yeah true. I worked in a store, so I'm used to looking at a shoe as opposed to buying blind. The stuff I buy now is just a different color of what I already have, so I have some idea of what I'm buying. But, some people buy kicks of models they never before owned ( example: AJ 5) and they don't know how they fit/feel, then resell it. The mindset has changed drastically. To each their own though.
Yea i worked for finishline back in 02-03 and we would usually display the shoe a week and or so b4 the release date. stores dont even do that anymore for the people. so that leaves us to rely on pics on the web.

View media item 784051

If copped online, yes. I like the shoe, I want the shoe, but if the infrared looks whack in person, I'll jus return em. If copped in store I can jus make the decision right there...

View media item 784051
I believe only the blk/infrared OGs had 3m

Back
Top Bottom