Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

that 1991 flow 
smokin.gif

Some of you need your eyes checked, the color on the 2014 release is no where near OG . The catalog pic shows the color closer to the pack. I had the white OG, don't recall the color being like this. If JB is raising the price to 170, and putting these in OG style box, then I expect the color to be the same as OG. I won't even mention about shape and material because JB will never get that right. You all can stop wishing.

Some of you need your eyes checked, the color on the 2014 release is no where near OG . The catalog pic shows the color closer to the pack. I had the white OG, don't recall the color being like this. If JB is raising the price to 170, and putting these in OG style box, then I expect the color to be the same as OG. I won't even mention about shape and material because JB will never get that right. You all can stop wishing.
but those in that catalog pic are not the og

Last edited:
Were comparing catalog pictures over pictures of the actual shoes now... Can we stop having people justifying their cop or not lol I'm sure the infrared 90s look that dark in the catalog but we know they were bright in person

Shoe looks great but the fact that it'll just start looking nasty after a few wears is what steers me away. I have the pack infras and they just turned to crap and I didn't wear them more than 5x!

Same white synthetic leather as the 5's.

terrible

only colorway im gonna get is carmines due to the nubuck toe

cant even wear the V due to that crap stiff synthetic leather

dont buy many leather retros anymore so last year was a culture shock how they felt

cannot understand how dudes can buy every release with that **** leather.

the white blue vi holds great nostalgia for me but i have to pass because of that leather

Tell me about it I'm just now finding Ds metallic 5s and all for about 400 meanwhile the 07 pair I see all the time on eBay smh. Tbh tho 2010 was a weak year IMO

Damn mannn I missed out on a 07 DS metallic 5 pair for $235shp earlier in the week :smh:

Last edited:
Damn mannn I missed out on a 07 DS metallic 5's pair $235 earlier in the week :smh:

eBay has been generous on prices lately guess ppl want to sell for that tax season lol you'll find another pair tho trust me they appear more than the 2011s for w.e. Reason

:rofl:

I've been finding deals left and right this year

Chrome 8's
French 12's and 13's
Stealth foams
And just last night the real Flu games from 97 for $270

All DS :smokin

Last edited:
There's a reason DS 2010 VR's are going for $400+...

View media item 791275
Varsity Reds >

Apples to Oranges

Black/Infra-Varsity-Pink will always be more desirable than White/Infra-Varsity-Pink

people really got their rose colored glasses on for the varsity colorway though.
VI's were special because the "Infrared" stood out from all the Varsity/Fire/True red colorways

Back
Top Bottom