Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

K thanks.

What about b-grade Taxi? Straight trade?

For some reason flight club has Taxis listed for $350+ :/
Infrared 6s are only $250
it would really depend on the specific B grade pair itself. I've gotten B-grade Jordan retros from nike outlets with no flaws at all that were actually nicer than retail grade pairs. However on the other hand, i've gotten also some with noticeable defects.

if it's a flawless b grade pair, add the same $50-60 cash. if there's any visible flaws then i would try to talk them down to a straight trade or add like $25 on top

Last edited:
K thanks.

What about b-grade Taxi? Straight trade?

For some reason flight club has Taxis listed for $350+ :/
Infrared 6s are only $250
Honestly, I'd try asking to get the b-grades plus $20 then give him the 6s. Im assuming you mean replicas when you say B-grades because they're the same. 

B-grades can be cheap as hell. Theyre all over ebay/kixify even from sellers with high ratings.

Id suggest trading for a real pair and paying the extra dollars

Honestly, I'd try asking to get the b-grades plus $20 then give him the 6s. Im assuming you mean replicas when you say B-grades because they're the same. 

B-grades can be cheap as hell. Theyre all over ebay/kixify even from sellers with high ratings.

Id suggest trading for a real pair and paying the extra dollars
B grades and reps are not the same. Reps= Fakes, GM etc. B grades are just authentics that didn't pass quality check for some reason. Could be big or small. They are even labeled as "B" on the tag

Got in my fnl order that I finally caved in and copped last week, but a bit disappointed by the midsole painting. It looks like like someone went over the infrared to do touch ups with a paint brush. The color difference is easily distinguishable. Might be returning it and hope to pickup a better looking pair down the road.

Got in my fnl order that I finally caved in and copped last week, but a bit disappointed by the midsole painting. It looks like like someone went over the infrared to do touch ups with a paint brush. The color difference is easily distinguishable. Might be returning it and hope to pickup a better looking pair down the road.
They did the same thing with my girls infrared 3s we picked up RD. Looks like they went over the midsole with whiteout. Atleast it's only 1cm big and on the inner side of the shoe so you can't tell

Depends on how you wear it and how big your legs are..... But why would it matter if it crease easily? Shoes crease regardless
there's a pair at ly local champs that I was going to get but the ankle was really creased, that's why I asked. Probably will cop on CL

Back
Top Bottom