nike air jordan XI spacejam

need help how much the cost for nike air jordan XI space (retro) its brand new and still icy. thanks

350-400+

Wrong forum BTW.

smile.gif

About $350+. You can wait till next January when they release again if you don't want to spend that much money.
Anybody got a size 12 for sale PM me.
In before the lock.

I think there should be a 25 question quiz about the rules before getting approved on NT and if you don't pass then you don't get in.....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

I think there should be a 25 question quiz about the rules before getting approved on NT and if you don't pass then you don't get in.....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I think the only way to make that happen and to stop all these threads in the wrong forum would be to message YUKU. Am I right? All these complaints get nowhere. People sign up here and don't bother reading the rules (I didn't, but I know better). All this complaining about wrong forum, repeated messages,etc., would only (probably) be corrected by the forum host. Maybe they can screen messages and organize into the correct forum. Yea or no? If enough peoplecomplain to them then they would probably do something about it, right?

the likes of finding an pair that has an icey sole is very unlikely. im pretty sure they'll be released again in the near future.

natenate04 wrote:
the likes of finding an pair that has an icey sole is very unlikely. im pretty sure they'll be released again in the near future.

Some very reliable sources in this forum say they will release January 2010. Unlike others who ask for sources and drive those with good information away toISS, I'm pretty sure this information is extremely credible.

Back
Top Bottom