nike air jordan XI spacejam

smh.gif
im not a veteran here but cmon

i'm not even excited at the news they will be released again. the xi's have been TERRIBLE since the dmp's. very very uncomfortable and garbagequality. only thing good is that they look nice since the soles are blue.

i'm 99.9% sure there is NO pair out there from 2000 that is "icy". meaning, it's totally clear or have bluish tint. no matter how you storedthem, they probably would've turned into a vanilla shade of color. if you consider that "icy" then i guess you can say it is but IMO icy = dmpxi/un-yellowed columbia xi. ice is not vanilla.

ThuG LyFe wrote:
i'm 99.9% sure there is NO pair out there from 2000 that is "icy". meaning, it's totally clear or have bluish tint. no matter how you stored them, they probably would've turned into a vanilla shade of color.

Ummm...have you ever been to flight club? Oh and for those wondering I'm talking about the actual stores (NY and LA) and not that jordanflight club limited exclusive site...

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

ThuG LyFe wrote:
i'm 99.9% sure there is NO pair out there from 2000 that is "icy". meaning, it's totally clear or have bluish tint. no matter how you stored them, they probably would've turned into a vanilla shade of color.
Ummm...have you ever been to flight club? Oh and for those wondering I'm talking about the actual stores (NY and LA) and not that jordan flight club limited exclusive site...

Flightclub LA doesn't have any "totally clear" Space Jams.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

ThuG LyFe wrote:
Ummm...have you ever been to flight club? Oh and for those wondering I'm talking about the actual stores (NY and LA) and not that jordan flight club limited exclusive site...

Haha, not anymore I know...now where did I put those boxes
happy.gif

i paid 230 shipped

mine weren't really icy and had been worn a hand full of times...but the toe box wasnt creased and the shoe was in really great shape

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

ThuG LyFe wrote:

Haha, not anymore I know...now where did I put those boxes
happy.gif

Dunno, but when you find them, you should probably put some pictures up...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirZ23

need help how much the cost for nike air jordan XI space (retro) its brand new and still icy. thanks

Yeah air, supposedly the people who know have told us that we can get these and the columbias in Jan, 2010.
If this comes true I'm all over it. 2 of my favorite shoes ever. You might as well wait and get some brand new
ones. Go up a half size on em too, they will probably be a bit snug.

The other day I saw a kid at the Costco in line for a hot dog and he had on some pretty new looking spacejams.
I had to get a peek, they looked real too. I had on my cdp 11s and I felt ashamed.

Man pure icey soles will be hard to fine. But most sites are 350-400. But man does he really need all u guys to go wrong forum just to get ur post count up.Trolls

i dont think they ever came like pure clear like dmp's though. i've had DS concords, i remember getting them and pretty disappointed they werevanillaish. i was thinking they'd be blue tint like in the NDC pictures. i think only columbias came with blue tint and the rest had a vanillaish tone.still wouldn't call them "icy" but again, that's just me.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

The other day I saw a kid at the Costco in line for a hot dog and he had on some pretty new looking spacejams.
I had to get a peek, they looked real too. I had on my cdp 11s and I felt ashamed.
lol its just sneakers dog, if sumbody kicks are hotter than yours why would u be ashamed???

i got mine for 300....keep a look out on the bay and you might get them under 350

Back
Top Bottom