Nike Air Jumpman Pro retro (Spring 2017)

If done right.. the black and reds are marvelous. That leather better come correct.. it makes all the difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
these pros in this thread were the first team js

the team 1s were the second I believe

pro quicks may have been the 5th or 6th if not higher surprisingly

This.
They came out a bit later after the initial release of the OG12.
Jumpman Pro Quick and Pro Strong were 1998.

Just saw on there that they made the carbon fiber plate black and red. The OG's were black/charcoal ... I pray they fix that soon!

OG CF for reference.. :wink:
a2vwvb.jpg

Just saw on there that they made the carbon fiber plate black and red. The OG's were black/charcoal ... I pray they fix that soon!

It aint even real. JB needs to come correct n remaster the damn CF plate cuz that plastic print is a slap in the face :smh:

Those Black/Royals are amazing! Had them when i was in middle school! I hope this new version has that springy/bouncy zoom the OGs had. But they won't...

Here's to HOPING that the black/white/gold OG Pros come back in OG form this time around. This was my favorite of the OG Pros by far.

I got this pair of very lightly used size 13s for about $60 on eBay in the early 00's. Worn them maybe 6 times. Still in great condition in my vault, but I'd love a brand new pair to wear with no fear of disintegration, LOL.

View media item 2295842

I'm in for these. I used to only wear classic jumpmans to DXC back in 08-09 to be different. Had these pro quicks and pro strongs. All jumpman pros were nice to me. The royal pair actually fell apart on me at a sneakershow in 08 lol. My girl and my boy made that the longest train ride home for me lol. Also like the jumpman swifts View media item 2293707

I am with you. always wanted these to retro!:smokin

I see a few sellers selling the Black/red retro Pair right now on ebay, but i'm not sure if they are legit. I'm really considering pulling the trigger.

Thanks and Repped. I never purchase overseas but the price isn't crazy. They do look better than last retro based on stock photos alone. The fake carbon fiber and plastic Jumpman was a deal breaker back then. Have a feeling we won't see the Royal colorway. Hope I'm wrong.

Thanks and Repped. I never purchase overseas but the price isn't crazy. They do look better than last retro based on stock photos alone. The fake carbon fiber and plastic Jumpman was a deal breaker back then. Have a feeling we won't see the Royal colorway. Hope I'm wrong.
Yeah I'm doubting it as well but hey you never know. Info on these just leaked recently so anything is possible. I hope they drop too tho. Would love to have both :pimp:

If they retroed the original White/Navy or Black/Royal, I'd be in for a pair in a HEARTBEAT!!! This color for some reason, does nothing for me. Please Nike, bring back another OG color!!!!

For reference, my OG's (still wearable)
View media item 2298419

Last edited:
I was trolling ebay for a pair of these in my size when I heard these were dropping again. I hope they come correct this time around. 

I was trolling ebay for a pair of these in my size when I heard these were dropping again. I hope they come correct this time around. 
They seem to be closer than the last retro in looks so far but quality won't be

Looks like Nike/JB doing the same ish/different day. Fake carbon fiber just like the trash they released the previous retro. :x:x:x

I'm going to give these a chance, simply because I love this shoe (nostalgia) and I can't find an OG pair in a size 12 for the life of me. Hopefully they have zoom air at least

Last edited:
Only thing I hope for is that they are comfortable. The remastered retros have been more comfortable than retros prior so I hope the same can be for this retro

Is it best to wait for a release day, or order through that overseas seller on eBay? $144 shipped is fair considering these may cost $160 plus retail...lol. I remember these retailed for $120 in 1997, but I know for fact these won't cost that these days lol

Back
Top Bottom