Nike Air Jumpman Pro retro (Spring 2017)

Jumpman pro black/blue on unknwn.com for $69.00 no shipping
can't beat that price I believe a full size run

Now I need the black/red at the same price or $10.00 higher

Last edited:
Jumpman pro black/blue on unknwn.com for $69.00 no shipping
can't beat that price I believe a full size run

Now I need the black/red at the same price or $10.00 higher

I shouldve waited.. got mine for about 80 bucks. Anyway the Red ones are on FTL for 110. You can use the first disco below and get 15% off.

Online Only

15% off 75 LKS1763M

10% off 50 LKS1763R

Last edited:
how do these fit? saw a guy say go .5 up a few pages back, but i was wondering if that was a general consensus or not

I shouldve waited.. got mine for about 84 bucks. Anyway the Red ones are on FTL for 110. You can use the first disco below and get 15% off.

Online Only

15% off 75 LKS1763M
10% off 50 LKS1763R

That's a good prices but I'm looking to pay under $80.00 with no shipping
I think it will happen just have to wait

I paid under $120 for the black/gold since I wanted that colorway

how do these fit? saw a guy say go .5 up a few pages back, but i was wondering if that was a general consensus or not

Go down a half size

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep That's how I felt about the Red pair so I snagged them at 96. I didn't think the blue pair would go on sale until the fall and didn't want to wait once I saw them at 80. Here's both of mine.. glad to have these! I had the red pair in 97 and their return gave me a new found love for the blue pair.

For some reason, I feel like the blue pair was done better..

View media item 2478735View media item 2478736

Not to thread jack but they've dropped damn near every CW under the sun of the trunner lx except these OGs and I've wanted them again since I sent mine back to Nike for the recall:

f1716260506679d3a6cb42299f3ac03d.jpg

Come on Gentry...

Had no idea these existed, caught me completely off guard when I made a random stop at the mall.

Took 2 quick pics, as a UNC fan I was overly excited, didn’t cop because I’m trying my best to kick this habit/get a great grasp on buying...but these will be worked into my budget now for sure. Especially if I can get them discounted

Attachments

• 03F6D495-704F-4618-8ECA-A3DDB7DABA6B.jpeg
    03F6D495-704F-4618-8ECA-A3DDB7DABA6B.jpeg
    260 KB · Views: 33
  • 0E93C1FE-4A2D-4742-9F53-AE835D4298DE.jpeg
    0E93C1FE-4A2D-4742-9F53-AE835D4298DE.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 32
Had no idea these existed, caught me completely off guard when I made a random stop at the mall.

Took 2 quick pics, as a UNC fan I was overly excited, didn’t cop because I’m trying my best to kick this habit/get a great grasp on buying...but these will be worked into my budget now for sure. Especially if I can get them discounted

Could have used a bit more navy, or looked like these:
pro-ellington.jpg

Nice shoe though, I remember when the OGs dropped in 97'. I immediately went to the mall thinking they were the 13's LOL.

JB needs to drop some of the fire PE's
jordan-jumpman-team-pro-ray-allen-sugar-ray-pe-hoh-chicago-exclusive-1.jpg

jumpman_pro_ray_allen_boston_celtics_home_player_exclusives-1.jpg

63597195167-jordan-jumpman-team-pro-joe-johnson-white-varsity-red-midnight-navy-010937_1.jpg

pro-rip.jpg

Johan Petro
koc-mar-29-14.jpg

Cp3
pro.jpg

I liked these lows too:
air-jordan-jumpman-pro-low-white-black-1.jpg

I had no idea the jumpman pros were on nikeid
https://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jordan-jumpman-team-pro-id/

Will be had on discount 100%

Will be had on discount 100%
Funny when I posted I immediately thought of you

By any chance you know if they released authentic versions of the throwbacks we’re wearing tonight against UVA? I’ve seen the replicas but I’m holding out for an authentic if I can get it.

And speaking of uni questions...do you have any idea why we don’t have the AUTHENTIC home white shorts for sale with the blue waist band & Tar Heel logo on it? This has bothered me for the last 2 seasons

Funny when I posted I immediately thought of you

By any chance you know if they released authentic versions of the throwbacks we’re wearing tonight against UVA? I’ve seen the replicas but I’m holding out for an authentic if I can get it.

And speaking of uni questions...do you have any idea why we don’t have the AUTHENTIC home white shorts for sale with the blue waist band & Tar Heel logo on it? This has bothered me for the last 2 seasons

Lol I picked up the replica jersey because both Nike Twitter and the places on Franklin I called said that was gonna be it. Was hoping they’d let me phone order. No shorts is a travesty. I had a coupon and for some reason it worked so I figured if the shorts drop I’ll return the jersey. But I wanted something.

That gear they posted tonight though is SO COLD. If they don’t give us that I’ll be heated.

No idea on your second question. I wish they’d bring back the heavy mesh from the Rasheed era personally

Anything outside of OG's for these is a super pass. If they did a Concord OG style.. I might be intrigued at sub 100.

I'm sucker for Blk/Carolina kicks.

QFT

edit
Dammit!!!
Why JB? Why?

Whats the point of two separate colored shoes on a team shoe???? Not even a numbered legacy shoe.
Are the outlets not full of JB fodder??? Perhaps the public demanded for a shoe that every time is released will hate sales racks.

GARBAGE!

Last edited:
Never saw the white/uniblue come off exclusion anywhere and now they've dried up? where they all go? I need my $100-ish pair still smh

Back
Top Bottom