Nike Air Macropus Lite QS “Mexican Blanketâ€

Nike HTM Air Zoom Macropus shoes are extremely limited and were originally only available at only eight stores in the world.
The sneakers come with an awesome wallaby-shaped designed and precision finish.

Nike
drew upon Japanese heritage while constructing the Matagi edition of the Air Macropus LiteQS. The Swoosh crossed the globe and delved into Mexican heritage for this "Mexican Blanket" make-up of the Wallaby-esqueshoe.
Cosmetically, the shoe bears a few intriguing features aside from a printed canvas vamp. Purple suede isn't too common as well as the x-stitching thatsews it together. Lastly, the outsole bears a modified waffle-print tread. The waffle tread is an iconic workhorse in the Nike design stable dating back to thebrand's runners of the '70s.

How do you feel about the modification to the waffle-print? If you're feeling these kicks, make moves because their quickstrike nature will have themoff the shelves soon. Hit the jump for some great macro images.

macropus-1.jpg

macropus-2.jpg

macropus-3.jpg

macropus-4.jpg

macropus-5.jpg

macropus-6.jpg

macropus-7.jpg

macropus-8.jpg

I don't think they should be for anyone. Just my opinion though =T

Found some "horse-hair" pairs that just dropped, too ... I'm not a fan of furry shoes, but these, IMO, are CLEAN.

nike-mirocpus-lite-qs-matagi-hunter-4.jpg

nike-mirocpus-lite-qs-matagi-hunter-1.jpg

nike-mirocpus-lite-qs-matagi-hunter-2.jpg

nike-mirocpus-lite-qs-matagi-hunter-3.jpg

nike-mirocpus-lite-qs-matagi-hunter-5.jpg

nike-mirocpus-lite-qs-matagi-hunter-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom