Nike Air Maestro Flight 1992

If nike ever retros the air swift, first thing I’m doing is writing 4-peat on the side

If nike ever retros the air swift, first thing I’m doing is writing 4-peat on the side

Same here buddy. Though I may run out to a craft store and look for some small embroidered stick on letters and #4 to glue on to make it look good. I freaking LOVED that shoe!!!

Need them black and blue Swifts and these
Penny’s Air Ups
E4366FF7-089C-499D-98E5-81200058F512.jpeg

Nike Air Prevail
344CD1C2-2E34-484A-9F13-9D057B5E97EB.jpeg

Nike Flight Lite mid
82726A24-76CC-4659-8D36-20F547E5C408.jpeg

i thought da prevails were gonna drop since its da air unlimited recycled sole.

I'm convinced Nike is purposely holding this shoe in the vault, though I have no theories on why. Makes no sense. I look at some of the other random models that have retroed over the years and see these nowhere in sight, and it flat baffles me that we have never gotten this shoe. Not once. Effing ridiculous.

they came close to it. too bad they put a damn zipper which pretty much made the shoe less desirable.

update: so I'm loving the Maestro 2's right now. really comfortable and thank goodness my knees are still fine. felt faster, stronger, lighter and higher like a young person again. the shoe is damn good and too bad millennials in general are dumb not to give the shoe a chance.

personally, the Nike Pip Lineup deserves some retro of their own. enough of the UPTEMPO line, not saying they're bad but too much of them already.

I’d love the Pippen 4

I just wish we could get a GOOD retro of the OG black/red Pip 1 that is actually halfway comfortable to wear. Even better would be if they released a zoom version like Scottie's PE from back then.

I wish those red Maestro 2 would have been available in the Chicago market. None of the local outlets got them. I would have easily doubled up for F+F

Back
Top Bottom