NIKE AIR MAG 2015

eyes.gif

FREE OR PAID, I'M NOT ENTERING THE RAFFLE. JUST REPLYING TO THE MAN'S LOGIC.
Then stay out. It's up to you if you choose to enter or not, and I respect your decision not to.. But don't come in talking about odds for winning a charity event. That's not the point. 

:rolleyes

FREE OR PAID, I'M NOT ENTERING THE RAFFLE. JUST REPLYING TO THE MAN'S LOGIC.
Then stay out. It's up to you if you choose to enter or not, and I respect your decision not to.. But don't come in talking about odds for winning a charity event. That's not the point. 

I'M NOT SURE YOU CAN READ.........................................

I'M REPLYING TO SOMEONE COMMENTING ON THE ODDS OF A FREE ENTRY..................................................................................................................................................

HOP THE **** OFF.

People in here are cracking me up :lol:. Talking about this is for charity and you shouldn't worry about winning.

Have you guys ever donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation? Would you have ever considered donating to it if an Air Mag prize wasn't attached?

Ask yourself those questions before you question someone else's motives for entering the drawing.

Just be happy that Air Mags ARE on the agenda, and that everyone's donations, regardless of their reason for donating, are going to a good cause.

Last edited:
People in here are cracking me up :lol:. Talking about this is for charity and you shouldn't worry about winning.

Have you guys ever donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation? Would you have ever considered donating to it if an Air Mag prize wasn't attached?

Ask yourself those questions before you question someone else's motives for entering the drawing.

Just be happy that Air Mags ARE on the agenda, and that everyone's donations, regardless of their reason for donating, are going to a good cause.

EXACTLY.

People in here are cracking me up
laugh.gif
. Talking about this is for charity and you shouldn't worry about winning.

Repped for the real.

NIKE could have made enough for every man, woman, child and paid us to have them and there would still be people in here complaining.

No real losers on this one...

Good cause..

Hey its $20 bucks....

If you win...(Depending on how many tickets you purchased)

Could be the ultimate come up...(Especially if you only purchased a few tickets)

I have not seen the offical marketing from Nike yet, I wonder how much value they placed on the sneakers? (Gotta pay taxes on this...Uncle Sam needs there cut too)

No real losers on this one...

Good cause..

Hey its $20 bucks....

If you win...(Depending on how many tickets you purchased)

Could be the ultimate come up...(Especially if you only purchased a few tickets)

I have not seen the offical marketing from Nike yet, I wonder how much value they placed on the sneakers? (Gotta pay taxes on this...Uncle Sam needs there cut too)
**** uncle Sam

Nike actually gives us common folk a chance to actually get these and for not thousands of dollars and the salt in this thread is even heavier than when they were auctioned.

Nah they're just trying to get those karma points in hopes to increase their chances

Last edited:
Dudes lying to themselves now.

If you win I wanna see you decline the shoe and have them redraw.
didn't say I would't keep the shoe but with less than 100 pairs for the whole world I know I'm not going to win. got more chances of being eatin by a shark or struck by lightning. I can easily choose not to donate but its for good use

Back
Top Bottom