Nike Air Max 1 - Daybreak - Myth 308866 500

[h1]Nike Air Max 1 – Daybreak – Myth[/h1]

air-max-1-daybreak-myth-00-570x380.jpg

Daybreak and Myth might not conjure up these purple tones instantly but Nike did a great job to combine these unlikely tones together. Concocting a visual splendor that is the latest Air Max 1 from the Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Harmonizing the purple uppers are the jet black toe box and midsoles with Myth visible airs. Matching shoe laces in Daybreak is packaged yet a lace flip may improve the aesthetics just a touch. Finally the pastel yellow inner lining and outsoles highlight the footwear and sets it off. Check your local Nike retailers or find these at Azita online store.

air-max-1-daybreak-myth-01.jpg

air-max-1-daybreak-myth-04.jpg

I came across them while doing a search on the bay and IMO, these are too clean
pimp.gif
...didn't find a thread about them....had to put my pair on hold...

nike_air_max_1_daybreak_myth_1.jpg

[h1]Nike Air Max 1 – Daybreak – Myth[/h1]

air-max-1-daybreak-myth-00-570x380.jpg

Daybreak and Myth might not conjure up these purple tones instantly but Nike did a great job to combine these unlikely tones together. Concocting a visual splendor that is the latest Air Max 1 from the Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Harmonizing the purple uppers are the jet black toe box and midsoles with Myth visible airs. Matching shoe laces in Daybreak is packaged yet a lace flip may improve the aesthetics just a touch. Finally the pastel yellow inner lining and outsoles highlight the footwear and sets it off. Check your local Nike retailers or find these at Azita online store.

air-max-1-daybreak-myth-01.jpg

air-max-1-daybreak-myth-04.jpg

I came across them while doing a search on the bay and IMO, these are too clean
pimp.gif
...didn't find a thread about them....had to put my pair on hold...

nike_air_max_1_daybreak_myth_1.jpg

i take it you don't own any purple kicks...

edit...wait didn't you say you were feeling sunset blue and aqua dunk sb's?
laugh.gif

i take it you don't own any purple kicks...

edit...wait didn't you say you were feeling sunset blue and aqua dunk sb's?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

kinda wish the nike air on the back was the same color as the sole/sockliner but regardless these are nice

pimp.gif

kinda wish the nike air on the back was the same color as the sole/sockliner but regardless these are nice

Back
Top Bottom