Nike Air Max 1 Premium NRG Hyperfuse O.G. Blue

I'm an idiot. I just coped off da Bay from the UK, then finally formally join this site to see what cats are saying about them, only to find the were released in the states last week for $100.00 less than I paid to them shipped here. DOH! What I get for wading back into the shoe game for a hot second. I am feeling a little better though. My research is finding that, even state side, these are a super limited release and only a few spots would have them, which would tend to equal a blow out, at least in my size (11-12). So, I don't feel as BIG a dunder head. Just waiting for the joints to get here.

Update;

Yep. Definately feeling better after reading all this. More search indicates I would have had to jump through mad, MAD hoops to find these here. And even then, I'm coming up with not my size. I paid for the convenience of point'n'click.

(BTW, 1000's of post on the yuku polo board. Newb over here. Sadly, old enough to be some of y'alls daddy. Still got two feet, though, and something gotta go on 'em. Shouts to ILLoQuent for pointing me to the REAL Nike Talk.)

Last edited:
I like the hyperfuse/AM idea, but not on the AM1 for some reason. I love the AM90/HYP. They do seem to fit a half size small though.

Nike Air Max 1 Premium NRG Hyperfuse O.G. Blue

Coming Soon !!!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

http://limitededt.com/201...ax-1-hyperfuse-prem-nrg/
must get me a pair asap

anyway, BNYC still have some size for retail, just ordered my sz10 there. Hope this help

i just got mine in the mail today from my peeps in DenCo ... shoe looks great in person i'm very happy with these. next up those am 90s

's

i picked up a pair from end? when they released in the uk in a 12.  like it's already been stated though, i need an 11.5 (my true size), and pull the liner from them because they are a little narrow.  rocked 'em several times over the past month.  now they're put away and i'm waiting on the usps to knock on my door with the am90 infrared hyperfuses!

i may be lookin' to pick these up...everyone who got these...would you say they're tts (true-to-size)?

i thought it ran slightly big. I wear a 10.5 and I could have gone down to 10. I wear 11's when it comes to Air Max 90's.

i would say just a little big, and narrow in my opinion. i'm normally in between an 11.5 and 12.  i picked these up on that uk quickstrike, and it's tough to find us 11.5 in the uk, so i went with a 12.  i could get away with that in the am90's, but not these.  i need an 11.5.

Last edited:
i just missed out on these i'm always a week late when i notice a new thread like this :x

i just missed out on these i'm always a week late when i notice a new thread like this :x

not sure what sizes they may have left but, try calling niketown santa monica. i just picked up a pair from them last night (in-store). they didn't have my tts 8.5, but they did have an 8 which i went with. i know that they at least have 1 more size 8 pair left (although it's the display model, so other hands may have been on it). size 8 is ever-so-slightly a bit too snug for me while wearing socks, but will probably fit and feel fine w/o socks on. and hopefully they'll loosenin' up a bit more after a couple wears.

for me...these looked "good" in pictures online, then just "okay" on the shelf and holding it up close...but man...after puttin' them on and seein' how they look on-feet in a mirror... :smokin

^great pic. That blue looks much darker in the picture. Looking forward to wearing mine over the weekend.

Just cracked mine out the box. I brilliant shoe, looks awesome, and on foot, these things are crazy. I wear 11.5 in most nike runners, and got these in 11.  Pretty snug with the in-sole in, and just right with the in-sole out. Since size 11 is always snug on me, I'd say these run true to size. I think I'm going to wear them around the office today with liner in and see if they stretch.

Back
Top Bottom