Nike air max 1 ultra moire sizing

@jumpwomen
I have that color and it's probably my favorite casual shoe. I'm a 11 in them as well as a 11 in air max running shoe and flyknit racer. I think the flyknit roshe run big so I would consider going a half size up from those.

Have the same question though I'm a 9.5 generally and in the flyknit max model...

Go same size or half size bigger with the Moire?

Yea the sizing has me worried on these.

I just grabbed an AM1 Essential and the 12 (my normal size) was way snug. So I got the 13 and I haven't worn them but I know it's too big, so it will be returned to NIKE.

I'm ordering the Ultra Moire right now on NIKE and I am going with the 12. 

I work in them and do miles per day while wearing them so, I'm just going to go TTS

The Ultra Moires fits 0.5 small.

For me the Flyknit Max are TTS-except the Oreo. These fits 0.5 big.

I wear US 11 in Flyknit Racer, Air Max 90, Free, Roshe-for Info.

Yea I'm going to see how the 12 does, 13 is too much and 12.5 is too elusive. NDC has never shipped me a 12.5 when I have ordered it. They are forever putting 12.5 up as available but they will back order the hell out of it.

Ordered a Zoom HC on Monday for overnight, Tuesday I got the email saying it wouldn't ship before the 24th, swapped it to sz 12, was on my porch the next day.

Last edited:
I think the question you gotta ask yourself is, do you like your toes at the very end of the shoe or do you like about a quarter/half inch of space at the end?  All my life, I was always told that you needed some space at the end so that's what I have become used to....but I have SO many friends that buy their shoes with their toes at the very end.  It feels extremely weird to me when a shoe fits like that.  I know I can't be the only one , and it definitely makes sizing questions extremely tough to figure out on here. 

It depends on the width or makeup of the shoe, the snugness of it, as to whether I like the toe at the end or more space.

This is how I usually test mine, I stand on a decline/hill, and if my feet slide forward to where I can stick two fingers in the back of my shoe, then they are too big.

I wear my shoes and move in them so after the "break in" period, 6+ hours, they usually feel fine if I've sized them initially with my toe closer to the front.

Shoe make definitely makes a difference.
Like every Retro Jordan fits the same to me. TTS FOR ME, the AM models differ greatly.

I went .5 up and they fit great. The front has a little extra space but the lockdown makes up for it. My heels don't slip. Unlike the flyknit air maxes- I went tts and they had poor heel lockdown so they felt like they were too big. It really depends on how the shoe secures your foot, and the ultra moires are great on that

Back
Top Bottom