=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

I think these are very OVERATED,Yes they are dope but not worth the hassle and the money or the stress over.I think alot of heads are just jumping on the bandwagon because they are limited and because it is a Patta/Parra release and please no tell me any different!say if these were a standard drop with no collab i wonder how many heads will be gunning for these then....
also this isnt directed at anyone atall just sayin my thoughts!
peace all

Mercer release was lame, thanks to the people who rolled deep 2 hours before store opening and ruined the line.  ebay it is!

So what's the word with a later release at niketowns? Any truth? That would be too comical for all those getting raped on eBay.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

talk about a stealth of a release this is what the crowd was looking like, it doubled in size within 10-15 minutes
http://defynewyork.wordpr...le-release-date-3172010/
I only found out about these today
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jswade2000

Is anyone else getting these - like other tz accounts?

Doubtful
ohwell.gif
 I asked my NTNY connect to find out for me if they're really getting them in April he said he'd confirm for me tomorrow....
he scored a pair in the raffle, but even he said the release was shady...dudes camped out over nite and left empty and he confirmed for me that only 42 pairs of the 150 they received were sold plus DJCK's 3 pairs so make that 45 total...he went on to even tell me they had 12.5's, and about 20 pairs of size 13's...which isn't even my size, but that goes to show the abundance of sizes in there

Originally Posted by clearsole23

anyone know where i can find the jacket or shirts to match these?
There is also a matching hoodie, although it is probably a sample, it did reach outlets.  

Originally Posted by graveydellic

Originally Posted by clearsole23

anyone know where i can find the jacket or shirts to match these?
There is also a matching hoodie, although it is probably a sample, it did reach outlets.  
i found the hoody but not my size

I'm very, very happy. Did I manage to get a pair? No. But the ******ed reselling price of these just keeps increasing the value of my Amsterdams.

Parra x Pattas are nice but don't even crack my top 10.

Safari
Viotech
Amsterdam - Burgundy
Curry
Urawa
Kid Robot - Black
Atmos
Huf
USA
Patta - Black Denim

Nike, we know you're trying to re-live the golden days but creating a false classic like these won't cut it.

21 Mercer...haha....

it stinks because i was looking forward to this release since i saw the pic of the guy wearing them a while ago. im not gonna stress over it but if i hit the lottery you better be sure ill drop that stack on them lol. until then ill just chill and take it for what it's worth.

From TEAM AM FAM thread...

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Para wrote:

I just received word that the overly hyped Parra AM1 that was supposed to be a Tier Zero isn't a Tier Zero at all. In fact, it isn't even a Quick Strike, but a Premium(!!!) release. The Parra's were spotted for sale in a Dutch Foot Locker store. You can buy them from monday at every Foot Locker store.

x51eoo.jpg

Wow, big News for people that were unable to cop. Time to completely unload these, before the hype dies hahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom