=== Nike Air Max 1 x Patta QS PICS ===

smile.gif

^^Yeah I saw that. The sell stuff for taggers. Nike handing out QS accounts to anyone nowadays ahaah!

we are only scheduled to get the ugly ones. no green and no purple. is it some kind of a stupid regional release? anyone see the good ones in the US yet?

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^Yeah I saw that. The sell stuff for taggers. Nike handing out QS accounts to anyone nowadays ahaah!
Ya, I saw that link and I was kinda surprised. I recognized it from when I used to be into that stuff.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

we are only scheduled to get the ugly ones. no green and no purple. is it some kind of a stupid regional release? anyone see the good ones in the US yet?

Yo Kev,

does Kicks HI have a tier zero account?

^^^^
Yes.
And on the West Coast these are Tier 0 as well;

UNDFTD
112.5 S La Brea Ave
Los Angeles, CA
(323-937-6077)

HUF
808 Sutter St
San Francisco, CA
(415-614-9414)
+ 2 other locations in CA. Please visit their website for more info

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Yo Kev,

does Kicks HI have a tier zero account?

nope. they never did get a tier 0 account. so that's where they are releasing then? damn. maybe i can try grab them from a reseller.

don't order from bombingscience. i ordered marsh ink years back and never received my purchased item.

^^Thanks for the info. I was about ready to pull the trigger on them lat night. I think i may have ordered some ink from them years ago and everything wentfine, but now I might think twice, this is a lot more money this time.

Anywhere else have em for a decent price?

^^^Thats what it seems like, I've been checking mad places and nobody has said anything about greens or purps. Like last week some people on ISS mentionedthem being a QS but now it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

I just saw the pair that dropped today and I passed, even @ retail. I don't know who started calling them blue, but they were wrong. Purple toebox andlaces. It's crazy because someone posted some pics here yesterday and they did look blue. O well.

SZ 8.5 9.5 AND ABOVE $110.00 + SHIPPING for the green/blue colorway.

DISTRICT

TEL: 510 865 1640

Hit them up quick!!!!!

Not getting them, but thanks for the info! I'm sure some Nt'ers will be happy to pick them up!!! ^^^^

broke down and copped the greens last night off the bay. i didnt want to take any chances cuz these are crackk, plus wifey said these will be my christmaspresent. $168 shipped, $16 cashback from bing.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by nevermindTT

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

339kcqs.jpg

pimp.gif
gonna hit the streets looking for the green joints tomorrow

Not feeling the orange.

Im NOT feeling them at all.

this is fake guys

no its not it is a QS will be out early december....
Are these only being released to tier 0 accounts?

Could I cop online anywhere?
nerd.gif

Thanks

^Not sure about online but some stores are taking phone orders.

District :
510-865-1640

Sneaker Bistro:
631-730-7132

Edit: No problem

Damn how i miss out on this post an these shoes.

Purple is my fave color, MUST HAVES!
Greens are dope, must have!!

Back
Top Bottom