NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

Nike Air Max 2013 via CounterKicks.com

nike-air-max-2013-ext-dark-teal-dark-teal-atomic-teal-dark-teal-spring-2013-counterkicks.jpg

Next year is still half a year away but get an early preview of it now. Here’s a first look at the next generation of one of the Swoosh’s biggest all-time franchise lines: Nike Air Max 2013.

The high-cushioned runner continues with a 360 Max Air unit underfoot, topped with a Cushlon foam layer for extra comfort. Air Max 2013′s upper design gets equipped with Nike’s latest tech in exposed Dynamic Flywire set on Hyperfuse body styling. It’s all wrapped up in an environmentally preferred rubber outsole that weighs 13.7 ounces in a Men’s size 10 shoe. Retail price? $180.

We preview a specific Air Max 2013 EXT edition here in four colorways for Spring 2013:

Nike Air Max 2013 EXT
Dark Teal/Dark Teal/Atomic Teal/Dark Teal
$180

Nike Air Max 2013 EXT
Obsidian/Obsidian/Vivid Sulfur/Obsidian
$180

Nike Air Max 2013 EXT
Black/Black/University Red/Black
$180

Nike Air Max 2013 EXT
Anthracite/Anthracite/Total Orange/Anthracite
$180

nike-air-max-2013-ext-black-black-university-red-black-spring-2013-counterkicks.jpg

nike-air-max-2013-ext-anthracite-anthracite-total-orange-anthracite-spring-2013-counterkicks.jpg

nike-air-max-2013-ext-obsidian-obsidian-vivid-sulfur-obsidian-spring-2013-counterkicks.jpg

Source: Nike Air Max 2013/CounterKicks

The heel of the bag has been modified slightly without a 'notch'. Looks like more air through the middle of the foot.

That being said colorblocking is nasty. those EXT's on the old NT looked decent. outlet worthy maybe

Not sure these will measure up to the 09's but they still look good. I'm glad they finally changed the sole pattern.

These don't look too bad, but not for $180 and the colorways so far

Not liking what I see in these so far. I've never really been an Air Max kind of guy, but I've recently started rocking some pairs and these are an easy pass unless a decent colorway comes to the light.

the all red ones that just got posted look good...much better than these pictures above

I need to see more CW's before my final judgement but so far these are awful, and for $180? lol

180 effing bucks!!!?!?!? Are they crazy? for some damned air max? *****!
Tate

No need to complain about the price tag since Nike ODs on colorways and there is absolutely no hype so they'll go sale. It happens every year. I might get a pair but the air max lettering on the heel cup is a turnoff. I'll decide when I see them in person.

im actually interested to see these in person with the apparent changes to the air unit and outsole

I've always been kind of interested in the Air Max because they aren't that bad looking (although this could use some more color ways) but for $180 that's kind of ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom