NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

i like the 95s A LOT. the 87s are bad because of the "mudguard" and swoosh are both red which doesn't work on this model

The Air Max "OG" Pack is up on Nikestore AUSTRALIA

I like all four, but these are the best imo 8)

What's the price tag on these?
The AM13 QS have been $200 lately, would expect the same out of these. 

Not really feeling the AM1, I like the 95/90 then the 97 are a close third. Would buy a pair on sale if they made it that far. I would rather just buy an actual pair of 90/95/97 instead of having their features on a AM13, and would just get those Neo Blue or Volt AM13.

On Nikestore Australia, it's a $10 increase from the regular AM13. Whatever the price I see them around to go on sale. All four has good color blocking. Separates itself from the rest with solid uppers.

Not sure, it just said on their way to select accounts on sneakernews, sole collector, etc on March 6th.

A local sneaker shop near me sells these at a reduced price...My friend works there, he can order them any size/color. Sneakerworld is the store, it's in NY. 845 791 4440. Probably $160 shipped. Sick shoe...I want the red ones pretty bad, but keep buying retros and posites. It's shoe is probably better quality than both. Have been buying Revis's tho, great quality shoe. How are these for running? Better than the nike free?

Back
Top Bottom