NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

How are they holding up?

quite well.

i don't wear my running shoes casually at all, so the only time i've worn them is while running. the upper is still very solid and the cushioning is also doing well.

if you've done a lot of running in the Air Max line, you know there's a point where the cushioning loses its responsiveness and gets a little hard. the Air Max 97 is probably the best example of this. i don't feel like that is going to be happening any time soon. so far, i'm pleased.

Last edited:
Does anybody know when these will be eligible for discounts at Footlocker?  I have a 15% off coupon I am waiting to use on these lol.

I bought mine at footlocker with discount last month , copped pimento with the birthday coupon online

WTF, it still tells me it's excluded from discounts online.
I just used  the promo code 30LNFD180 on FNL to cop the usatf stealth pair -$30
smokin.gif
, all the other 2013's  are excluded tho..

Finish Line website has 'em up as well... but use 30RTMN for $30 off $180+ on your order... hope that's better for everyone else :wink: ends tomorrow night, too!

Last edited:
quite well.

i don't wear my running shoes casually at all, so the only time i've worn them is while running. the upper is still very solid and the cushioning is also doing well.

if you've done a lot of running in the Air Max line, you know there's a point where the cushioning loses its responsiveness and gets a little hard. the Air Max 97 is probably the best example of this. i don't feel like that is going to be happening any time soon. so far, i'm pleased.
thanks for the info.

anyone with the volts and the pimentos kind enough to post the production dates for me?

Anyone spotted the hyper blue colorway at Champs or Foot Locker yet? I've only seen them at Finish Line so far.

Back
Top Bottom