NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

They should use the 360 zoom air unit thats in the lebron X for these.

i hope the other colorways won't have the visible AirMax lettering on the back.

Last edited:
what a different colored swoosh and some decent colorblocking does for the shoe. personally, i like that OSU-themed pic. can't wait for more CWs

Im a huge airmax fan. I have several IDs from 2009 and 2011. 14 pair total from 2009-2012. But I gotta say the most comfy ones were the 09's. They provided more padding throughout. But I do still like the new 2013 look. Im definitely gunna cop that volt cw. Those things look legit. Whats funny is that out of all the kicks I wear, Its always the 2012s that break necks. Im glad so many people dont like them. Makes it easier to cop em with a discount.

^^ Def. cop. My volt 2012s are soo sick. Im glad nike is releasing this cw early and not waiting till the end of the year like the 2012s.

ID's available next week!

I don't see why ppl would need to iD since the options suck and they'll look like gr color ways anyways. I can see gitd option make a push on iDs but you won't see be iDing these esp for the price.

Dang, those are really nice looking, I would kill for a pair. I'm curious though, are they a good choice for forefoot strikers? Idk of I'd actually get these with them being so expensive but I'm just king of curious if they would be.

Back
Top Bottom