NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

id'ed these still waiting:D

saw the red over at Nordstroms yesterday. woulda got them if it wasnt for my plan to use my $50 nike gc. those things POP. almost wanna go back today after work and get them anyways.

The volts look awesome from the pics I've seen. I just hope they look that good in person. If so, they will def be copped!

niketown scottsdale tweeted they would release the volts, pimentos, blacks, and whites on Thursday.

Last edited:
I honestly find these more comfortable then the 11's and 12's 

The upper mesh is so soft, my only complaint is that the white CW is my fav, which I wear everyday, and the mesh is impossible to keep clean, but I'll just get another pair when they go on sale

I'm not huge into bright colors so I hope they release a few modest CW's because I plan to buy heaps of these 

ill pass on the white/grey, im waitng to see the dark teal/atomic teal in detailed pics and in person.

These are so dope, but that price tag is ******ed.
The price tag is ******ed, but for some **** *** quality J's people will line up for em at that price huh? At least the quality with these are on point and the technology in these are leeps and bounds ahead of any jordan ever. 

With that being said, i'm glad that these are never hyped like other shoes. I finally got the LE broken in and the fit for me is pretty similar to the 2012s. I will definitely be grabbing the volts and the red pair. But those all whites that 66 posted look nice to. Im interested in seeing what CWs nike put out. Some MP would look nice with this model.

Last edited:
Are y'all not getting the volts?

At the store I mentioned above, we have not received the volts yet, but it's a really small store. Normally we don't get all cw's of a shoe at that store. I also work at another store (I help out w/ the stockrooms) that is one of the largest volume stores in Atlanta and they have the volts. I think most stores will have the volts, just smaller stores will have a few cw's, etc.

The price tag is ******ed, but for some **** *** quality J's people will line up for em at that price huh? At least the quality with these are on point and the technology in these are leeps and bounds ahead of any jordan ever. 

THIS times 1000000

im wearing the all red 2013s i got in the mail today as i type

these things are REALLY loud.

fit like all the other am imo and pretty much same comfort wise

these look great on the feet an i love the design.......

13>09>11>12>10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom