NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

A local sneaker shop near me sells these at a reduced price...My friend works there, he can order them any size/color. Sneakerworld is the store, it's in NY. 845 791 4440. Probably $160 shipped. Sick shoe...I want the red ones pretty bad, but keep buying retros and posites. It's shoe is probably better quality than both. Have been buying Revis's tho, great quality shoe. How are these for running? Better than the nike free?

IMO I don't like the Air Series line for running. I don't like my foot being high off the ground. It seems unnatural.

IMO lunar cushioning is better, with free next.

IMO I don't like the Air Series line for running. I don't like my foot being high off the ground. It seems unnatural.

IMO lunar cushioning is better, with free next.

Honestly I haven't run in a air max in a long time. I use them for a casual shoe, I've been using my nike free's for running. Great running shoe. I'm defiantly gonna grab a pair of these sooner or later, I can't justify paying $180 tho- that's just insane to me for these.

I just got my pair of pimentos in that I ordered from nice kicks. Had to pull the tripper for 120 shipped. Pretty comfortable shoe but yeah I can't picture myself running in these.

These are alright !!

With as high as these are in price, I cant seem to pull the trigger on them yet. Too many other releases keep coming out and pushing these further back on my list. Every time I see them in store though it just makes me want them even more. Def will pick up the Volt and Pimento colorways as soon as I can. Need more on feet pics to force me to get these sooner haha.

With as high as these are in price, I cant seem to pull the trigger on them yet. Too many other releases keep coming out and pushing these further back on my list. Every time I see them in store though it just makes me want them even more. Def will pick up the Volt and Pimento colorways as soon as I can. Need more on feet pics to force me to get these sooner haha.
You should buy pimentos asap.

Damn I lost my swoosh account! I really wish they would of given me a heads up so I could of places a few more orders. Looks like i'm waiting for these to be discounted before I buy anymore. I'm very tempted to grab that blue pair tho. How come NDC doesn't have those? Everybody and there brother has the Volt, Red, or LE down here.I need something different. I might have to ID a pair. Anybody have the inside scoop as to when NDC will discount some CWs?

Copped Volts and "Pimentos" ?? These are def going to be my "Lebron 8s" of this year :lol: :lol: Love this shoe and it's so comfortable. Plus it's easy to dress up to wear casually and not look like a middle age mom or dad

Prob been asked like 1000x by now but what's the fit like on these...I'm a 12 in Bron's and Kobe's...

Prob been asked like 1000x by now but what's the fit like on these...I'm a 12 in Bron's and Kobe's...
I wear a 10 in lebrons and all of the older air max(90,95,97) but I go down to a 9.5 in all of the newer air max from 2009 on..try tem out for yourself tho...you never know how t will fit till you try

Waiting for a colorway that moves me to cop these. I loved the LE's but they didn't make them in my size (15). all the other colors have been meh to me.

Back
Top Bottom