Nike Air Max 2021

GS
DA3199-004

XXXX - DA3199-004 - 101.png XXXX - DA3199-004 - 102.png XXXX - DA3199-004 - 103.png XXXX - DA3199-004 - 104.png XXXX - DA3199-004 - 105.png XXXX - DA3199-004 - 106.png XXXX - DA3199-004 - 108.png XXXX - DA3199-004 - 111.png

These are actually growing on me for some reason. I would want to see them in person, but it seems nowhere around here is stocking them, and I don't know how I feel about pulling the trigger.

Imma chill.

Got my pair in...really like them. Soft foam up front and a massive air bag under the heel, plus a very comfortable upper.

These feel how I wanted the Pre-Days to feel.

I’ve been tempted to grab a pair but I’ll wait for price drops and sales

I still prefer the OG CW over the black/grey color, but would need to confirm in person. Seems like the new color is a much more wide release than the launch.

Would be nice to see them throw some nice colors on this model. I think it could benefit from it.

Got my pair in...really like them. Soft foam up front and a massive air bag under the heel, plus a very comfortable upper.

These feel how I wanted the Pre-Days to feel.

How does the huge air bag feel? Looks like a well designed shoe.

How does the huge air bag feel? Looks like a well designed shoe.

I'm not a little guy...6'3" 225 lbs, and it feels great. Not mushy, not stiff...feels like...air. Time will tell in terms of durability, but the little "cage" system they built around it seems to work quite well.

My only complaint is that the heel feels a bit narrow, perhaps? The insole caves in slightly and I can feel it on the sides of my heel. I think it's to help stabilize your foot. It will probably go away with time.

These are actually growing on me for some reason. I would want to see them in person, but it seems nowhere around here is stocking them, and I don't know how I feel about pulling the trigger.

Imma chill.

My thoughts as well. I haven't seen a color that has wowed me but I like the look of the shoe

That colorway is actually growing on me. I just want to see them in person to get a feel for the shoe and the tongue, etc.

Back
Top Bottom