Nike Air Max 3 (f/k/a "Air Garnett 3") -- Spring 2010 Colorways

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

smh at these not releasing in canada..........
frown.gif

I'm sure I won't have trouble finding them online for cheap, but I do need a couple pairs...

http://
2in2b7.jpg

I have learned that when a retro is produced, it is given a bannana shape between toe box and tongue alignment.
Does this shoe have it, I did not notice it... any help?

Jesus they dropped already?...And the black ones at that? for some reason I thought the whites were dropping first, and not for a while still...

I realize the quality will be ehh but these were EASILY one of my favorite joints growing up. 2 pairs in each colorway for me...its been too long...

black blues just dropped at my store i work at in seattle this saturday. check them out platinumwear.com

Originally Posted by bennyblanco412

i need these in my life how can i get them
Pretty easy but dont put too much thought into it. Here it is and pay attention, first you gotta get your money ready and find out if FTL has em,then you have to leave the computer and head to a footlocker, once you get there you ask for your size and like freakin magic you have a pair. Amazing right??Just DON'T let us know how it goes. Thanks

$50 before Xmas for me.

$140 is not the go on these simple jawns, which look horrible on people like me (wider feet) anyway.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by bennyblanco412

i need these in my life how can i get them
Pretty easy but dont put too much thought into it. Here it is and pay attention, first you gotta get your money ready and find out if FTL has em, then you have to leave the computer and head to a footlocker, once you get there you ask for your size and like freakin magic you have a pair. Amazing right?? Just DON'T let us know how it goes. Thanks

couldnt have been worded better
roll.gif

I'd pay retail for the white ones. I still have a pair of the black OGs that I beat to death in basketball camp like 10 years ago, lol. These retroes arestarting to make me feel old...

But anyway, anyone know when the white ones come out?, and how's the heel cushioning?...any info is much appreciated...

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i'm getting 'em if they're not excluded on F&F this weekend.i simply cannot wait.

gotta go hunting this saturday...dc/md/va
nerd.gif

anybody seen em?

I'll get the white ones, and get the front tip painted black like they should be...

Still on the 50% though...

Maybe it's just me, but I think these have been stripped of its heart and soul. There is no Tn Air, which was the idea behind the sneaker in the firstplace, and, secondly, the name is not even recognizable when compared w/its predecessor.

In other words, easy pass.

Saw the black ones at champs and footlocker at SSP in Braintree MA if anyone is looking in that area. $ 140 is steep but might be able to use F & F thisweekend

Back
Top Bottom