Nike Air Max 360 Swingman

http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-max-360-swingman-first-look.html
nike-air-max-360-swingman.jpg

Nike is quickly expanding the Griffey shoe line by adding new shoes to the collection. In just a few years, Nike has manged to retro the Air Griffey Max 1 and Air Griffey Max II for the first time in original colors as well as new colors. They recently brought back the Total Air Griffey Max 99, and NSW released two new Griffey models: Air Max JR and Air Griffey Max Fury Fuse. That sure is a lot of Griffey kicks, and there’s still more original models that have not seen retro status. That said, Nike will introduce another Griffey shoe Holiday 2012 called the Air Max 360 Swingman.

Here’s a first look at the Nike Air Max 360 Swingman. Set to launch Holiday 2012 and is part of the Swingman Pack which will not be sold as a pack, but a Griffey tee and other apparel will be available alongside the release of the shoe. The sneaker itself will retail for $180. Enjoy the preview, and let us know how you feel about the Air Max 360 Swingman in the comment section. Also, what’s your thoughts regarding the Griffey line? Should Nike stop or continue?

I like the back half of the upper. Front section is uninspired and tongue is like so many other Griffey's. They should change the name os 360 air to Griffey air..

Man, they are milking that air unit. Just give me the diamond furys already Nike. Damn

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I like the sample better. 
tongue.gif
THIS!!!! What the EFF happened to these??!?!?!? please don't do this 360 BS....PLEASE....those a #$%&^+ CRAP compared to the ones below!
We NEED these to drop:

nike-swingman-air-max-360-black-white-varsity-red-sample-08.jpg

these easily would be the DOPEST Griffey shoe since the AGM2 and i'm a big fan of the swingman remix....but these $#!t all over those 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wish nike would just stop with these...imo, they are killing the griffey line... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom