Nike Air Max 90 defect? (not bubble)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, first time posting, hopefully its in the right place. I bought these shoes today at footlocker and one of the sales assistant demonstrated the protective spray on one of the shoes in front of me (which I didn't like) but it looked good even though she poured some water on the shoe to show it. I'm pretty sure it's the shoe thats now got a problem. But I need to find out whether it is actually a problem or its me being fussy. The fabric has started bubbling at the toe making a pretty obvious line across the toe which is bothering me. The other shoe has no such problem.

4nsrr2U.jpg

So this happened after the sprayed the stuff on the shoe? And what did she spray?

well I'm not 100 percent sure but it's the only shoe where water beaded and didn't soak through (on the shoe with the fault) . it was basically a water repellent protector type spray

Yeah, there's probably a defect in the material on the toebox. I've never seen that happen before with any 90s let alone any shoe.  Don't even bother with returning it to Foot Locker cause they'll give you a bunch of hassle. Just keep your receipt and call Nike ( 1-800-806-6453  )

They'll give you a return slip form or whatever and you should be able to get a exchange/refund. 

take it back to the store, and explain to the manager what happened.

IF (which I doubt) nike agrees to take it back, you have to pay shipping to Nike, and you wont get the tax back if you paid tax.

really? you think they'd give me hassle? I'm going to go today to see if they will (won't mention the spray since I wasn't entirely sure)

h
take it back to the store, and explain to the manager what happened.

IF (which I doubt) nike agrees to take it back, you have to pay shipping to Nike, and you wont get the tax back if you paid tax.
hi sorry what do you mean? I got them from footlocker in the UK. you think they won't take them back? I've had them for less than a day

Take them back to the store. If the sales person spraying it or the shoe is defective already, it's not your fault. They have to take them back and exchange them. You should have no problem. Bring everything and the sales slip and you should be good.

Oh okay I'm sorry I read the original post wrong and didn't realize you were in the UK. But yes take them back tot he store and you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom