Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

really weird i got my pair of infrareds from kickscrew in like 3 days. I love the shoes so much

one thing that sucked was one pair had a weird glue residue that i  as able to get off the shoe but seems stuck on the shoelace and the other one has some side creasing near the toebox ;[ i mean its not a huge deal but idk haha

i always seem to have bad luck ordering ****, my stuff always has something wrong with them 

really weird i got my pair of infrareds from kickscrew in like 3 days. I love the shoes so much

one thing that sucked was one pair had a weird glue residue that i  as able to get off the shoe but seems stuck on the shoelace and the other one has some side creasing near the toebox ;[ i mean its not a huge deal but idk haha

i always seem to have bad luck ordering ****, my stuff always has something wrong with them 
exactly how i feel

ordered from two different places and both had minor stuff like that to irritate me

man idk something about these kickscrew air max hyperfuses im not feeling, idky i feel like theyre just a high grade fake even though everyone says its trusted haha. i might be overthinking this, but does this material kind of stretch? i wore them today and it seems like the sides have widened a little? idk if this is a stupid question, never wore hyperfuse befoe

Last edited:
Kickscrew's AM90 Hyperfuse "Infrared" is legit guys. I ordered 3 pairs from them already and they're exactly the same as the pair I ordered from NDC.

Last edited:
those look off imo ...compare those pics to others
Lol at "PRM." They're definitely fake. Real AM90 HYP Infrared's size label should say, "Air Max 90 HYP NRG" like the pic in page 42.

That's interesting though. It's the first time I've seen a fake AM90 HYP Infrared.
Thanks. After looking at the photos plenty of times I definitely think they are fake. I contacted the seller but they never got back to me so that probably adds up 

If anyone is interested I just scored a pair of air max 90 hyperfuse laf...of finishline.com...only sz11 available...just tryna help

Fake for sure.
And he's got some white/blue/yellow "Yezzys" in his previously sold
roll.gif
The yeezys were fake. but how could u determine the airmax 90 hyperfuse were fake?

guys may i know how do you clean your airmax 90 infras? the mesh design of my am90 got dirt..
u talking about the white area im guessing.  if so in the past i tried to clean with a tootbrush and in time there was a hole threw the white mesh. may suggest using a rag with soap and brush over the spot gentley

not sure if this is the correct thread, but I did see some OG Air Max 90 VNTG Infrared (Style Code 543361-161) at the Rehoboth DE Nike outlet this past weekend.  They were $90 with 20% off.   Came out to $72 .   They were B grades of course, but the pair I scooped up looked good to me.  I don't believe this outlet does phone orders, but if you're in the Delaware area and decide to check out this Nike outlet there was PLENTY of sizes.  I was surprised to even see these at the outlets

Is there a certain way to clean these shoes? Specifically the all sport red pair.

I got mud all over both toe boxes and it won't come off. :smh:

How would I got about cleaning this. Would mr clean magic eraser or bleach work? The stain is on the mesh and a little bit of the plastic

How would I got about cleaning this. Would mr clean magic eraser or bleach work? The stain is on the mesh and a little bit of the plastic
i would like to know. I used some woollite dark colors detergent with a jason mark brush. It works a little, but right where the mesh fuses is still a little brown. it makes me sad.

Back
Top Bottom