Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

So, these did drop in sizes above 11.5? Our local Nike store didn't get anything above that size... I need a 12 - 12.5.  Couldn't find em anywhere, not even ripoff eBay :smh: Hope they pop up eventually for a semi-reasonable amount...

there's one on eBay for $180 shipped, which i'm surprised is still up since everyone else on there is asking for $200+

mine come in on friday, can't wait.

The more I have these the more I wish I doubled up on them. I love the hyperfuse technology and to throw it in with this specific sneaker looks great. I also grabbed the Liverstrong hyperfuse from my local FNL which I also think look unreal. Will def be alternating these 2 for the next few weeks.

^i hope you got them for $85....DEFDEALS20 for $20 off on FNL.com which makes LAFs $85 shipped
Actually got them at my local store but had a $20 off coupon so thats exactly what I paid.  
happy.gif

So, these did drop in sizes above 11.5? Our local Nike store didn't get anything above that size... I need a 12 - 12.5.  Couldn't find em anywhere, not even ripoff eBay :smh: Hope they pop up eventually for a semi-reasonable amount...

They made up to size 14.
But so few 13 and 14 that they're almost impossible to find now.
Still searching for a 13 myself, at a somewhat reasonable price.
They didn't make 12.5.

Stock Locate came in from FNL! First of two pairs I ordered, other is from overseas.

Headed over to the mall in between classes immediately after I missed out last Wednesday online.

US 11

Couple of pics..

Last edited:
Stock Locate came in from FNL! First of two pairs I ordered, other is from overseas.
Headed over to the mall in between classes immediately after I missed out last Wednesday online.
US 11
Couple of pics..
Damn Pat, you clutched it! They're looking dope!

Got my shipping confirmation from RMKstore this morning. No idea when they'll arrive, though. Should've just had you find me a pair. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hmm starting to like the way these are looking. Probably too late to get me an 11.0 now...

Last edited:
Mine arrived today after being shipped from a Finishline store, fresh and deadstock in the the box.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I got my pair in over the weekend from Finishline. I'm bum that my pair has a dirt stain on the inside of the left shoe. It's about three small brownish color marks. I doubt I'll be able to find a replacement pair. Oh well, I'm wearing them anyways so no big deal. Just happy to have them. These are really light comfortable shoes. 
smokin.gif
 For those asking about sizing, they are true to size. 

Last edited:
Hold up...isn't rmkstore known for selling b grades and variants?

That's what I've been wondering this entire time. I thought that was well known, but I guess not?

Makes you wonder how they keep restocking, while NDC hasn't yet. I mean, they basically have a FSR of Concords....9 months later.

Last edited:
Thought I had a deal for a pair of size 13's,
Haven't heard from the person, guessing he flaked.
Back square one I guess.
I may have to accept that I'm probably not gonna get these.

Running sneakers rarely hold value. Give it a couple of weeks after the hype dies down from the people that just wanted them because they were limited and you should find them for a good price.

That's what I've been wondering this entire time. I thought that was well known, but I guess not?
Makes you wonder how they keep restocking, while NDC hasn't yet. I mean, they basically have a FSR of Concords....9 months later.
Well, I'll have my pair from RMK soon. I'll post a full video review of the quality once I get them.

quick question, what does NRG mean on the box? i noticed a couple limited/hyped shoes have that on the box. does this mean that the infrared is just as hyped?

All my airmaxes are size 11.5

I haven't seen that size available yet.

To those who own them... would a size 11 fit okay?

(If it's any consolation, i would wear an 11 in nike lunar running shoes - they made those large

for some reason).

Hold me.

For the people that bought from RMK, did you guys get hit with a small fee of about $4? Just checked my bank and there is an international fee. I don't mean to sound picky or anything but still

Back
Top Bottom