Nike Air Max 90 & Light Summer 2008 Preview

General Release so expect these to drop almost everywhere next Summer

9d735b06ea5e5783be8d22484b3381980a7a68d.bmp

I can handle patent on some shoes -- one of my favorite shoes, a white/black/silver pair of Bursts, had patent around the toe like XIs -- but can't we justget one normal pair of these?

Did the HOA stuff like the AM 1 and AM 90 in normal material/colors not sell well and there's a REASON they don't do more of it?

^ honestly....it's nice and yet again it really blows b/c i'm tired of the only choice of getting 'decent' not even good shoes is to payinflated prices to get them from Europe...

From far away, those 90s look good. But I'm sure once I see them in person, it'll be a "no go". I'm sure they're made with thatexcellent "leather" we've all grown used to.

And the Lights? Patent? Really? Couldn't just release a normal AM Light, eh? Either it's patent or we get absurd colorways with shiny black leather.Nice.

One day Nike will redeem itself and just bring out a throng of good Maxes(i.e. MESH) like they used to do. I hope. I was in hog heaven during the HOA campaign,but since then, runners have been done dirty by Nike.

did the air bubble get even smaller than this year?

it looks almost like a regular vis-air bubble in that pic.

So they are re-releasing those AM90s again?....sont get me started on those AM lights.

Thanks for the pics though.

Back
Top Bottom