Nike Air Max 90 Off White in Black fake legit check

Hello guys,
I am new here and need your help right now.
I consider to trade these sneakers below against my yeezy, but the seller seams suspicious.
US 10.5
The Questions i have:
1) Are these legit? (You can ignore the other ones if you want [Most important for me])
2) He wants me to put 50€ in the shipping packet, instead of paying with Paypal. Safe or scam?
3) Any good options for a safe trade of two shoe pairs?
I hope you can help me out with them and let me feel comfortable trading my yeezy against them.

Thank you!
Edin K.
10.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg

I believe these shoes are authentic, everything that I can see looks good.
You should pay with Paypal for buyer protection. If you are using Paypal for trading, then I don't have knowledge on that, but If it is a scam then I don't think you could get your money back if you send it in the shipping packet because there may be no proof that it was sent or it may not be cover by Paypal. If you are trading, then I would suggest you do it in person in a safe public area and you should inspect the shoes at the meet up carefully because there are scammers that use real photos and then switch the shoes for fakes at the meet up.

These photos are from reddit of a retail pair vs one of the top fake batches by H12

The easiest flaw to notice is the bad the toe box shape. I don't think any batch from any factory has a good toe shape yet, but they are working on better batches.

Last edited:
Hello guys,
I am new here and need your help right now.
I consider to trade these sneakers below against my yeezy, but the seller seams suspicious.
US 10.5
The Questions i have:
1) Are these legit? (You can ignore the other ones if you want [Most important for me])
2) He wants me to put 50€ in the shipping packet, instead of paying with Paypal. Safe or scam?
3) Any good options for a safe trade of two shoe pairs?
I hope you can help me out with them and let me feel comfortable trading my yeezy against them.

Thank you!
Edin K.
10.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg
Don't matter if the pictured shoes are legit or not, I would always stay far away because of question 2.
But hey it's your money.

I believe these shoes are authentic, everything that I can see looks good.
You should pay with Paypal for buyer protection. If you are using Paypal for trading, then I don't have knowledge on that, but If it is a scam then I don't think you could get your money back if you send it in the shipping packet because there may be no proof that it was sent or it may not be cover by Paypal. If you are trading, then I would suggest you do it in person in a safe public area and you should inspect the shoes at the meet up carefully because there are scammers that use real photos and then switch the shoes for fakes at the meet up.

These photos are from reddit of a retail pair vs one of the top fake batches by H12

The easiest flaw to notice is the bad the toe box shape. I don't think any batch from any factory has a good toe shape yet, but they are working on better batches.

hey thanks man... or woman.

Back
Top Bottom