Nike Air MAX 90 OLIVE\BAMBOO

you guys have any info on this release??  It was a light olive\bamboo colorway slated to drop in october for fall...  Been digging into it constantly, and cant find any news on it other than when it was announced about a month or so ago.

I think these were actually on presale at Endclothing UK, to be removed again only one day later (maybe it was a mistake?) and then they disappeared.
Shame because they look very promising, but I think they will be released later.

Here's some more pics, they look slightly different here

6c2abe8466ec3ca12d445f803ea51b87.jpg

f3741ce6b220ceb8a971d419974c8b38.jpg

e655bdcea3888e0e7de70a28d58f0d48.jpg

In the first few pics, they kind of looked like "Iguana" 90's.

My Iguana 95's fell apart years ago. Oh how I would love another pair of those.....

I don't think these are going to get a US release :frown:

There hasn't been any new news about this shoe since September.

I think NIKE changed these to a women's AIRMAX, they totally messed it up.. if you google it youll see what I mean..

I saw the women's version and they don't look like these at all but are the same colorway
View media item 186665Women's version
View media item 186666Men's version
I don't think these 2 are connected in any way. I think the current Wms colorway is the correct color description, and maybe the pics of the other c/w surfaced by accident, then got postponed or even cancelled and got somehow mixed up with the Wms colorway.

It wouldn't surprise me if they would be released later on.

I don't think these 2 are connected in any way. I think the current Wms colorway is the correct color description, and maybe the pics of the other c/w surfaced by accident, then got postponed or even cancelled and got somehow mixed up with the Wms colorway.
It wouldn't surprise me if they would be released later on.
maybe for April 20... +
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom