NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I will finally get a chance to get these. Have always missed the previous releases.

I'm not sure how you VNTG a black midsole. Will they come with the plastic on the outsole prescratched?

last quality retro of neon 95s was in 05. these will be trash and feel like cardboard.

I'm not sure how you VNTG a black midsole. Will they come with the plastic on the outsole prescratched?

Im pretty sure the vintage treatment he was talking about was for the infrared 90s, not the 95s.

And I have my 07 pair still. Still in great condition and comfortable. I'll wait until the next time around to get a fresh pair. Everyone knows they'll be back in 2 years. Maybe i'll grab a pair on sale if they get to that point.

This is a shoe that could continually be dropped, and continually be copped.
pimp.gif

I'm going to wait for a sale price on these, I've barely worn my pair from 2010, but I'll almost definitely still pick up a pair because I'm a sucker for these.

Agreed. I can do with this shoe being done every year. Im about due to for a new pair of 95s so i'll grab a pair.

I'd say the last good one was in 03/04. Pretty sure that was the last time they dropped with big bubbles.

I still have a DS pair of these I need to break out. Forgot about them.

I'll probably still cop these. I always do. Legendary sneaker. Same as the Trainer 1's I just scooped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom