NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo the material feels like cardboard and the check is outlined and flat instead of that fully stitched swoosh. I feel being called "Nike Air Max 95 OG" It should be spot on to the og's. It's not to the point where you would wanna cry about them, but for $155 throw me the big air bag, or at least put the psi on it to fake the og tag a little bit lol. The best I can explain them is a slightly tweaked version of the HOA 95'.View media item 188970
Cardboard, huh? So these are basically like the AT 1 retroes a few months ago

Not that into these but if I remember they have release 4 times already?

More than that.

2003 (or '02?)
2007 ( or '08?)

...Am I missing any? Was there another release between '97 and '03? I don't remember.

Last edited:
These are so tempting.  Yet every 95 I've bought since the HOAs has ended up being sold.  I'm not sure what happened, but 95s became mad uncomfortable after '05.  Still tempted to cop though--I'm such a sucker for this colorway.  

I'm the same way I love the look if the 95 but after wearing 2009 and lunarglides for so long the 95 are just so damn uncomfortable !! But the sucker I am I will still buy these

I asked the rep on footlocker .com. And she said they system has no records of it

I had my boy at footaction check the UPC I found from a pic on ebay and they didn't come up in the system either.

It looks like Footlocker as a whole got the short end of the stick.

I had my boy at footaction check the UPC I found from a pic on ebay and they didn't come up in the system either.
It looks like Footlocker as a whole got the short end of the stick.

this is true..

nothing from the pack is popping up in FTL

Yeah, unfortunately every FL I called in DMV, isn't getting them. I did call one FNL yesterday, and the guy there said they already had the GS sizes. I'm assuming they'll get the men's, but he wasn't sure. Looks like I'm gonna have to order ;-(

That's weird.

I have a friend at a local FNL and he told me a week ago that he saw them on the manifest.

I guess we'll find out at 8 am lol.

What are the chances that the "OGs" sell out in one day? I mean if only nike.com and FNL are gonna have them...

That's weird.
I have a friend at a local FNL and he told me a week ago that he saw them on the manifest.
I guess we'll find out at 8 am lol.

I could be totally misinformed. I think the release of the "OG" and the "EM" has everyone thrown off. If rather much order from finishline because of my coupons, so I'm hoping you are correct!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom