NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are on ebay...i copped for 150...can def cop $10 over retail which isnt bad since you dont have to pay tax 

Limited sizes were at the outlet today. I tried callin but couldn't get through :rolleyes

Btw, my local fnl still has some sizes in these.

Surprised no one posted these were available @ the Johnson Creek outlet in WI. Only have a size 14 in the 95's now...
What????? How can they be at the outlet when none of the stores in Milwaukee got them......smh!!! Shoe game all screwed up!

Oh ok thanks guys. Are those legit at least? I'm not too good at spotting fakes, I haven't owned a pair of these in quite a few years.

Oh ok thanks guys. Are those legit at least? I'm not too good at spotting fakes, I haven't owned a pair of these in quite a few years.
read the feedback from the buyers...i usually only read the negative ratings...most good sellers dont have any negatives

read the feedback from the buyers...i usually only read the negative ratings...most good sellers dont have any negatives
Yup. I do the exact same. This seller had one, but the negative feedback made no sense to me. I paid for them on Thursday and had them in hand the following Monday. Very nice. I'm glad I pulled the trigger.

Last edited:
I usually do the something, but I never really thought of it as a way of checking fakes. Does make a lot of sense though.

If anyone is a size 7, the seller I bought from on ebay (links posted above) lowered the price on his last pair remaining to $120 w/ free shipping.

yea if they ever sold fakes you would see negative reviews saying so

Not always the case. There are many sellers on eBay who have great reputations and still sell fakes. Only takes one person to blow their cover though.

Who knows if it does any good, but I always report them.

Man, those Mita prototypes are nice. I like the black tongue/lining. A lot. Maybe it's because I've had 4-5 pairs of regular neon 95's over the years. Haha.

those Mitas are pretty nice, i really like the insole with the original airmax font. 
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom