Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

I don't see why you guys are interested in these. It has 3 different types of camo, and a terrible looking black/white pattern on the tongue.
Love the 3 camo and the swoosh, dislike the tongue and I would have prefer a black midsole, anyway I still have no 98 so between my enthusiasm and me buying it ^^

At least I do have to buy a triple black 98 when it will release...

Love camo in general, on AM too and especially on 97 and 98, with their bit part it imparts something special

If we're talking about Gundams, I'm waiting too :smh:
Yeah I want a restock of both ogs that release this year maybe they’ll do it like the AM1s last year and wait until the final months of the year because we almost in June and still nothing

7A8F2016-EE78-4229-A909-72076C564010.jpeg

My foot isn't small enough for these.

This is the main reason I only have one pair of 98s....all the cws I want are womens and I'm a sz 12. Money saved I guess.
**** nike - theyre doing this **** on purpose! Its sizeism! No one under a size 11 complaining smh

not just air max, jordans too. Nike gonna **** around too much and catch a class action on their hands

i dont understand why are all the 98s in womens.

Are 98s mostly a womans shoe? Im sorry if this is a stupid question lol

Nike has been releasing dope colorways for all of their air max models for women for the last 2 years. It's quite frustrating.

Since so far it doesn’t seem like we getting a team orange retro was tempted to pull the trigger if only they were a half size bigger

Attachments

• 9E867406-A465-4B29-A381-780F521DC6BA.png
    9E867406-A465-4B29-A381-780F521DC6BA.png
    2 MB · Views: 54
Paid 250 for my gundams. Still feel like I got hit over the head for these.
Thats because no one liked Air Max 98s until this year :lol:
I remember the first time I saw Gundams, online when I was in middle school. Always told myself I'd have a pair one day.
I'm 25 now, had to pay resale on a shoe that was supposed to be easy to get. But seein the current prices now, I don't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom