Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

When did y’all vote and get access lol I’m so lost
Man me too lol...but I think if you go into Nikes app or website and look at your account where it says unlocks there member exclusive section has different things that are exclusive to you .....I just checked and no on air pairs

E50CDF4E-D174-4294-80D8-3D61DB7C008A.png

Kixsquare has a fsr of the 98 la mezcla. Use code 50CODE for 50 dollars off making them 200 (retail) with free shipping and no tax. Save a few dollars from snkrs/nike.

E50CDF4E-D174-4294-80D8-3D61DB7C008A.png

Kixsquare has a fsr of the 98 la mezcla. Use code 50CODE for 50 dollars off making them 200 (retail) with free shipping and no tax. Save a few dollars from snkrs/nike.
Might as well wait for prices to plummet on sx if you really want to save lol. Guranteed these hit the 160-170 mark if not lower.

Heard too many bad stories from kixsquare.

I made one purchase years back and made out okay, so I'm not pressing my luck.

My Mezclas shipped already and I'm getting them Friday. Weird these are flopping but idc. These were my fav and I am a little disappointed on how they came out compared to the renderings but I'll give em a shot in person.

My Mezclas shipped already and I'm getting them Friday. Weird these are flopping but idc. These were my fav and I am a little disappointed on how they came out compared to the renderings but I'll give em a shot in person.

In the same post of stating its weird to you that they are "flopping", you say you were disappointed on how they came out. Also, in what way are they flopping?

In the same post of stating its weird to you that they are "flopping", you say you were disappointed on how they came out. Also, in what way are they flopping?
In the way that I was actually able to get them :lol:
I still like them they just looked better when I voted for them. The 2 different laces are weird to me as well.

la mezclas will be here tomorrow, but i think it's odd how you only get the 1 pair of white laces, you have to wear them mismatched, oh well... i'll still enjoy them nonetheless, it was my favorite design!

These should’ve won over the Mezcla in my personal opinion. They probably didn’t wanna have so many of their winners from Asia Lol

Agreed. Liked them a lot more. The Mezcla's would have turned out a lot worse if Nike designers didn't step in. She wanted to put zippers on them like the Acronym Presto.

I was able to grab my size 14 however I’m throwing in some 3m white laces when they get here. I’ll bring the green and blue laces out every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom