Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

LPU: hope I can Copp another pair on disco. I personally sized down, which presents a slight snug fit but ill take it over the clown length TTS brings.
IMG_20190413_134250__01.jpg

freeze freeze they come with 1 blue and 1 green as stock, with an extra set of white laces. Not separate sets of blue and green.

Last edited:
Voted for them ... still the best out of the pack for me... hoping to get em under retail like all of u guys... I dont understand the hate on these ... not that I care ... but to each hos own I guess...
Def will keep am eye at outlets in the coming days and weeks... I predict a lot of returns

Going to hold off on wearing my pair to see if and when these go on disco

Used a GC to get them for $150 but if they ever get that low, that’s a GC saved

These and the Kaleidoscope pair are the best. 97's are #1 only because I'm not a huge fan of 98's. The blue laces are mean.. I wonder if they have another set of blue and green laces. These are sick though.

Notre ship for anyone yet ?

Edit, just got a UPS MyChoice notification that they will be delivered tomorrow. Being that I’m 3 hours away from Chicago, I figured it wouldn’t take long. Excited to see these in hand.

Last edited:
Just opened my box and these are underwhelming in person IMO. They're nice, but not worth $200. I'm usually a strictly retail or below kinda guy, but in this case I would feel better paying resell for a pair of OGs than retail for these.

Just opened my box and these are underwhelming in person IMO. They're nice, but not worth $200. I'm usually a strictly retail or below kinda guy, but in this case I would feel better paying resell for a pair of OGs than retail for these.

I’ll see how I feel when I get mine. Notre didn’t charge me tax at all so I paid 170 flat. I figured for that it was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom