Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

CI9907-100

XXXX - CI9907-100 - 101.png
XXXX - CI9907-100 - 102.png
XXXX - CI9907-100 - 103.png
XXXX - CI9907-100 - 104.png
XXXX - CI9907-100 - 105.png
XXXX - CI9907-100 - 106.png

Pair is very similar to the uk pair that dropped last yr. Really wanted those however i was able to get the spiridons.

Good afternoon fellas, sorry to be a bother again but i was hoping you guys could help me out with a legit check (this could possibly end up being an alert on the establishment i got them from). Its the Cool grey volts and these were bought from StockX. I only own the recent gundams and tour yellows and having those in mind, certain things from this pair stuck out as odd.

Disregarding the obvious terrible box label that reads "supreme" and bad printing, the white midsole seemed off, as far as the paint goes, it looks like someone put way too much on the midsole and it dried before they could wipe it off. i dont recall it being that way on my other pairs, so clunky looking. The rest of the midsole seemed like paint was stripped off or it could of been just terrible QC. The "AIR" stitching on the heel also threw me off, as the "A" is almost stitched onto another stitching. So, do i have a fake box with legit shoes? or are the shoes fake as well? Please let me know if any other pictures would help!

Last edited:
Good afternoon fellas, sorry to be a bother again but i was hoping you guys could help me out with a legit check (this could possibly end up being an alert on the establishment i got them from). Its the Cool grey volts and these were bought from StockX. I only own the recent gundams and tour yellows and having those in mind, certain things from this pair stuck out as odd.

Disregarding the obvious terrible box label that reads "supreme" and bad printing, the white midsole seemed off, as far as the paint goes, it looks like someone put way too much on the midsole and it dried before they could wipe it off. i dont recall it being that way on my other pairs, so clunky looking. The rest of the midsole seemed like paint was stripped off or it could of been just terrible QC. The "AIR" stitching on the heel also threw me off, as the "A" is almost stitched onto another stitching. The shoe itself dosnt seem too off, maybe one of the nike checks on the toe cap looked off the first time i looked on them but i dont know. So, do i have a fake box with legit shoes? or are the shoes fake as well? Please let me know if any other pictures would help!

Fakes.

Appreciate the reply AirLoMax614 AirLoMax614 ! And yeah jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 , it's a real bummer because I was ecstatic to have these coming in. For it to be such a bad verifying job, I mean the box label alone is terribly faked, it makes me wonder about my previous Stockx purchases and hesitant for future purchases. Has anyone else gone through a similar situation with Stockx before?
IMG_20190507_180709__01.jpg

Nah bro, everything i've gotten from them so far has been authentic. But this isn't the first time i've heard of fakes getting through. This is embarrassing tho, because the box font is so bad it should've been a dead give away. I wouldn't even had opened the box after that.

jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 yeah word, i feel like I'm going to have to review every purchase under a microscope from now on if their "authenticators" can't even catch the most obvious and fundamental tell-tale signs.

I'm writing to them now, getting my money back for sure

Appreciate the reply AirLoMax614 AirLoMax614 ! And yeah jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 , it's a real bummer because I was ecstatic to have these coming in. For it to be such a bad verifying job, I mean the box label alone is terribly faked, it makes me wonder about my previous Stockx purchases and hesitant for future purchases. Has anyone else gone through a similar situation with Stockx before?
IMG_20190507_180709__01.jpg

Wow!!!!!!

Man those fakes coming from Stock X a few posts back is crazy. The box and tag are all wrong to begin with...

Can a normal foot go down .5 in the On Air NYCs? Returned a tts pair and never tried them on like a dummy. I found a pair for a good price half size down.

Back
Top Bottom