Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

My cousin just sent me this :nthat::nthat:
..I need my cones back now smh

Attachments

• 1129B8D5-1605-4D43-8218-224AFE318729.jpeg
    1129B8D5-1605-4D43-8218-224AFE318729.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 39
Surprisingly, someone just accepted my offer on Goat for the Black/White 640744-010 for $120+shipping. I haven't even seen any evidence that these released anywhere yet. Same thing happened to me on the I-95 pack about a week before they showed up on NDC and other retailers. Are retailers dumping stock on Goat/StockX before release? Why is there seemingly no release information on any AM98? My wallet is hurting, and I need a little heads up on this stuff, Nike.

640744_010.png.png

Yeah i had an eye on those too.

Havent the slightest idea whats up with the lack of 98 RD’s...

If im not mistaken, the CNY’s dont have a firm RD either right?

I'm still holding out hope for a Gundam restock in the Spring. If not then I'll have to bite the bullet on StockX smh

I'm still holding out hope for a Gundam restock in the Spring. If not then I'll have to bite the bullet on StockX smh

There are still deals to be had. I missed out on the initial release, but stayed vigilant, checking StockX, Goat, and eBay very regularly. I finally came across a very gently used pair on eBay, when a coupon deal was going on, and the guy accepted my offer for retail (I try to never pay over retail). It was a long road, but it happened. Been looking for a similar deal ever since (for a double-up).

There are still deals to be had. I missed out on the initial release, but stayed vigilant, checking StockX, Goat, and eBay very regularly. I finally came across a very gently used pair on eBay, when a coupon deal was going on, and the guy accepted my offer for retail (I try to never pay over retail). It was a long road, but it happened. Been looking for a similar deal ever since (for a double-up).

eBay makes me nervous for those though... I’m not good at spotting the 98 fakes.

eBay makes me nervous for those though... I’m not good at spotting the 98 fakes.

With eBay purchases, I honestly pay as much attention to the seller as I do to what they have for sale. Do they have plenty of feedback and a super high percentage? What else are they selling and have they sold? If dude has been an eBay seller for a decade with tons of positive feedback and has several size 12 and 12.5 in his recent sales and purchases, with a few decent pictures that have the same background as pictures on other listings, it's probably cool.

Conversely, minimal feedback with bad pictures and a bad/incorrect title and little to no sneaker selling history are some of the best deals I've gotten, but sometimes you gotta make a judgement call and roll the dice.

Back
Top Bottom